Hacking Pokemon Bank and transferring Pokemon.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering, with the recent TWL-something hack, will it be possible to use homebrew pkbank (or something similar) for transfer the pokemons from a DS game?
You can try using PKHeX. You can use your Pokémon DS save, extract the Pokémon from your DS save, and inject them to your 3DS Pokémon save file.

This keeps the Pokémon on both the DS game and the 3DS game.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by pbanj,
Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C'mon guys, you got the game for free (i'm assuming), you save a lot of money, just pay the official one, its just 5 dolars a year...
Yeah, you can't really complain about the price.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You;d be the suprised at the lengths people go to avoid paying the littlest of costs.
Well.. That just makes them scumbags.

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That still defeats the purpose! Having to backup your SD each time you use the Homebrew PokeBank? No thanks.

Should still work, my friend dumped his Alpha Sapphire cart to a CIA, and PokeBank still detected his game.

Do you make changes to your Pokémon that often?

After breeding or anything else I simply copy them to the PHBank, backup the files to my Drive (I'm still not using FTP, but I'll try it later) and put them back in the game.

It's not that hard, lol.

Yeah, you can't really complain about the price.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well.. That just makes them scumbags.

You are not paying for the game and you calling someone a scumbag just because they don't want to pay for the Poké Bank?

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense.

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you make changes to your Pokémon that often?

After breeding or anything else I simply copy them to the PHBank, backup the files to my Drive (I'm still not using FTP, but I'll try it later) and put them back in the game.

It's not that hard, lol.

You are not paying for the game and you calling someone a scumbag just because they don't want to pay for the Poké Bank?

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense.
I actually did buy the games, so please don't assumptions, it'll just make you look like an ass.

So totally, it does make sense.

Edit: I don't know why hacking and Homebrew always correlates with piracy.

Last edited by Supster131,

ThemBats

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually did buy the games, so please don't assumptions, it'll just make you look like an ass.

So totally, it does make sense.

A scumbag tho, that seems extreme, maybe a little cheap yes but I think we should leave that word for people with worse actions the not buying video games...

Reactions: Hyura

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because hacking opens the doors to piracy, smea tried to stop it but that kinda failed. Then the pirates come rushing in, pollute the happy developers and make everything turn horrible.

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A scumbag tho, that seems extreme, maybe a little cheap yes but I think we should leave that word for people with worse actions the not buying video games...
Well, I couldn't think of another word on the top of my head, and my break was about to end so I needed to think of something quick.

You know what I mean though. Anyways, yeah, I don't want this turning into that flashcart debate that happened a while back on the DSi thread.

Reactions: Seriel

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i can see this getting out of hand so why doesnt everyone just step away from the thread

Yeap. It's over for me. No need to read something like that.

The homebrew works perfectly. It's up to the OP now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu