United States
Getting started with japanese version

[title:PART I - tutorial]
Poke Black

Ok, before getting started:

1. Choose kana/kanji
2. Choose a gender
3. Enter your name

You will start your journey with two mates - Tierso (the guy) and Beru (green guy-o-girl). Lets rock!

SPRING

Tutorial

Tierso walks into the room, cause he heard that he will be able to get a pokemon. After a while Beru joins (of course late - yeah.. women)
Tierso: Veez, I heard Araragi-hakase left Pokemon? ----Beru...again?
Beru: Ah, sorry for being late....
Tierso: Hey Beru, Though you don't sleep one own's peace, we're already 10. You think I'll get a pokemon from Aragari?
Beru: Yes, sorry Veez, Tierso; Where are the Pokemon? I'll pick after Veez, because it's his house.
Tierso: Of course. Inside the purezento are some pokemon. Veez go pick one!

You find a note in a present from prof Aragari - she asks you and your friends to take care of three pokemons.

Pick a Pokemon:
Grass Pokemon - Tsutarja (Tackle, Leer)
Fire Pokemon - Pokabu (Tackle, Tail Whip)
Water Pokemon - Mijumaru (Tackle, Tail Whip)

After you pick a pokemon, Beru and Tierso will take theirs and fight you.
Beru will take the weaker type. Already won? Yeah it's quite a mess in here, isn't it? Tierso will heal your pokemon and fight you with the other type.

Note: Some shamans on serebii stated that you won't get exp untill you finish tutorial. It's not true. You will gain exp and money from the very begining, even from battles with Beru and Tierso. If you don't get any exp - get another rom or buy original game.

Go downstairs. After small chat (yeah, mom will clean your room)
[Tierso: I'm really sorry for making so much noise.
Beru: Um.. will put things in order...
Mama: Clean up? It's ok, ok! I'll do it later (...Something about meeting Araragi)]

you'll get healed and mother'll give you a watch. Leave the house and head to Beru's house, the one on the bottom left.

Pops: No, no and no!
Beru: But I... Only the splendid trains with pokemon! And leaves for adventure!
- ....I'm allright... allright! I'll be waiting in front of Lab

Go to the Lab, Araragi will ask you if you want to give a nickname for your pokemon and and you'll get a pokedex. When you leave lab, mom will give you town map. Go to the route 1, you'll meet Araragi, who's gonna show you how to catch pokemon and give you pokeballs.

Move to the top, after running through 2 grass zones you'll be asked whether there were lots of pokemon for you to handle with. If not, Beru'll w8 until you get more exp. If so, you'll get a phone call from aragari, she'll be waiting for you in front of poke center (Karakusatauso-city).

As usual, you can get your pokemon heald, just note that shops are now in poke center (on the right), you can get basic stuff like potions, pokeballs etc. Second seller offers colourful e-mail cards.'

That's basically all for tutorial.
I'll try to update it as soon as I move on with a game.

Oh.. and Veez is the name of my character

Basically dialog-packed part, important to plot
[title:Part II Plaza manifestation]
Leave Poke Centre

Boy1: Something's happening on the Plaza!
Boy2: Do you say it is ...?

Tiereso: Veez, Come over here..
Old guy: I am Ge-chisu. The Plasma's Ge-chisu.
What we are talking about is to release the Pokemon into freedom

Crowd: [Rly?] [What?]
Ge-chisu: We, Pokemon and Human, have been living together... Is it really so tough? It might be only a person whom with each one of us share love and comitment? Have we ever thought in that way? Trainer loves Pokemon in his selfishness (...blah blah...) Can being possible to sharpen there, be clearly asserted to such a thing?
Crowd: [Like this] [Anger!] [Don't know..]

Ge-chisu: Allright everyone. because for pokemon human is like kimono and wants keep the disappearance of difference in secret. We have to learn how to carry a being.. it does a lot. What is that what we human should do to such pokemon?
Crowd: [what?][release?]
Ge-chisu: Indeed! Pokemon have to be free!! Only then we can become human when we just socialize with pokemon. Ge-chisu will now end the speech. You listened quietly, I appreciate it.

Ge-chisu leaves with his retainers
(I hope he won't talk so much next time).

Ojisan: Now talk..... What should we do?
Oniisan: Free pokemon that's impossible !

???: Your pokemon.. now release it
Tiereso:***What's that hurry? Besides - release pokemon--- because? You say strange things
???: Ah! Release it .. I see ..deaf guys didn't hear me...Poor thing...
Idiots my name is N
Tiereso: --- I am Tiereso an he is Veez. When asked about, pokemon are not toys (...and so on, not worth repeating)

N aparently do not sympathise with Tiereso and decides to fight you with his Choroneko
(lv7 dark type with leer and scratch).

Tiereso: Strange guy. However it's good that nothing happened. Pokemon and trainer - they help each other! (...)

Well then, go visit poke centre and get some rest before going to route 2.

[title:Part III route 2 and the Sasoyoushitei City's Gym]

I hope you all are ready for trip. Head to the botom left. If you want to get a bonus pokeball, make a stop at last apartment (there's an old lady in front of it), go upstairs and talk to the man. Now go left into the tunnel, you'll end up on route 2. Oh wait, your phone is ringing... yop it's mama (gosh, they have to bother you even in the poke world!). She's going to visit you. Don't worry she'll give you running shoes. You can activate it with B button (like in 3rd & 4th generation games, also you can use it in buildings), just hold it and use arrows.

Allright, go through the grass, you'll meet some trainers.

1st trainer - Minezumi lv7
2nd trainer - Choroneko lv7
3rd trainer - Yooterii lv7

Grab 2 potions, they are behind the 3rd trainer, on top of the stairs. Come back and head to the top, you'll be stopped by Beru, she's gonna test your skills with 2 pokemons - Yooterii lv6 and a starter lv7, she may use a potion ...

Enter the Sasoyoushitei city
Turn left before the houses, at the end you'll find another item, rising speed during a battle.

You can't enter the gym right know, grey guy in front of it says that the leader, Jimirida isn't there right now.

Well for a while you may look for Tiereso. Actually he's not so far away - he's learning about pokemons at the Academy. Talk to him, he'll battle you with his starter pokemon (lv8) and Choroneko (lv8) If you win, you'll get 3 berries. Well done!

Btw: choroneko has a new attack - ???? nekonote/cat's note; basically it's a metronome-like move, but it's randomly selected from all of the user's pokemon moves in actual party = 1 move picked from max. 24 offensive/defensive moves.

Go heal your pokemons, you should also visit the fountain - there is a great ball at the bottom, behind fountain in the small grass maze.

Now, to the gym! Huh, who's that green-haired guy? Yop, he's Jimirida, follow him.
You shall be given 1 super potion inside the gym. Make sure that you already have more than just a starter pokemon!

There is a small trick, you can enter each trainer's zone only when you solve a puzzle*

Face the trainers; the first one has Yooterii 11lv (beware of its bite it causes flinching), second one - Minezumi (10lv) and Choroneko (10lv). It may be hard to blow their heads off without going back to poke center between the battles and without any additional training in the grass. Spend more time on training before the final battle.

...tbc

*puzzle* Step on the button with the type that is most effective against the one on the curtain.
- water, grass, fire

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally a noob that is not a noob!

Good work buddy. although i remember there's also another guide on poke beach or something.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Keep it up.

I'd recommend spoilers when it gets longer
wink.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Good job.
Just remember to use spoiler tags.
Code:
[spoiler][title:Part 1]text[/spoiler]

schlayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another step added. Any help would be appreciated
wink.gif
well I think that's all until monday (yeah, I work sometimes too), so hang in there and get some rest. Oh, eventually visit your mother on route 2 to get a pair of nice shoes - it's getting cold outside.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
schlayer said:
Another step added. Any help would be appreciated
wink.gif
well I think that's all until monday (yeah, I work sometimes too), so hang in there and get some rest. Oh, eventually visit your mother on route 2 to get a pair of nice shoes - it's getting cold outside.

Just make sure you bloody complete with all the bits and pieces and half complete walkthrough guide is no good to anyone.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I won't be making one because I might be missing locations of HMs...
frown.gif
I only have 1 and 4 and I have 2 badges I am about to get the third one but the 4th HM might be the 3rd badges HM so I am lost.
frown.gif

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey here's a nice tidbit of information for you to add to your guide.
I first noticed this after I got my first gym badge, I don't know if this is relevant or not to the following happening.

Just about every route has some RARE POKEMON that does not often appear. In Black and White, locating these Super Rare Pokemon is now easier. Sometimes when walking down a route you may notice a spot of grass shaking and making a rustling noise. If you were to walk on the shaking patch of grass you will encounter a rare Pokemon. The same is said for water, only instead of shaking grass that make a rustle sound, it is a bubble that make a bloop sound. What pissed me off was that I first thought that the rare thing only affected grass. I found out the hard way that it also affects water and did not have the SURF HM when a rare Pokemon appeared on the water!! DX

*It should also be noted that when you encounter a rare Pokemon via this method, the battle music is slightly different than that of a normal encounter.

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see a rare Pokemon every time I go to the entrance of Route 3, with all the water and topiaries that look like birds. I don't have a Rod or Surf or anything, yet, though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto