Sabeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkenX said:
Sabeta said:
Meanwhile, I'm wondering where Mastermind X is with his Patch/Code. For some odd reason, the Save codes only work maybe/sometimes. I'll save 20 times, Rom image crash, and then turn out that none of those saves happened. I've tried multiple different incarnations of the code, despite the fact that they are all identicle, and this problem still plagues me.

So, I'll continue to wait patiently for Mastermind X.
Ftr, I have the Rudolph v4, and English v3 patches. Using No$GBA 2.6a, and No$Zoomer
If you are using Zoomer, every time you save, be sure to use the menu shortcut for Save Battery. It instantly updates the save file so you don't have to wait till you restart the emulator. Plus, if it crashes, the save file will be up to date and you won't be in trouble anymore. Always worked back on HG/SS with the random crashes.

What is, and how do I do the "Save Battery"

TheNub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bsfmtl123 said:
Full story translation for black and white is out V4.
yaywii.gif

thanks for the links man ^^d

Jaden.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The way to fix crashes is: Use only the Long Code, and enable attacks animations. Because if you use them without animation it crashes or the attack just doesn't work :/

S

synko96

henry81 said:
synko96 said:
Can i request a Run away from Trainer Battles code?
i can't seem to find it anywhere and i just wanna skip those boring useless ones..

Fight them to take money and exp.....so why do you wanna skip them ?
rolleyes.gif
lolz i already have plenty of money and exp.. and no i didnt cheat to get them.. but i wanna skip them cuz it gets annoying sometimes.. sometimes its fun, but sometimes its just plain annoying and exagerated. So anyone got that code?

T4-Pod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
bsfmtl123 said:
T4-Pod said:
v4 Storyline isn't "fully" translated. Just saying...

It is fully translated.

Official v4 Change Log
Story:
? (vgboy) Complete Story...Thanks
(Not the story in the game but for letting the translation team use this: Link)

Yep..

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bsfmtl123 said:
T4-Pod said:
v4 Storyline isn't "fully" translated. Just saying...

It is fully translated.
I'm just seconding T4-Pod and saying that v4 IS NOT a full story translation, the team has just received the translation of the story in a text file and are inserting it as we speak. I added (Not the story in the game but for letting the translation team use this: Link) in the change log because many people were getting confused and thinking that v4 was a full story translation. And if you still think v4 has the story fully translated, play the game and then you will see.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sabeta said:
DarkenX said:
Sabeta said:
Meanwhile, I'm wondering where Mastermind X is with his Patch/Code. For some odd reason, the Save codes only work maybe/sometimes. I'll save 20 times, Rom image crash, and then turn out that none of those saves happened. I've tried multiple different incarnations of the code, despite the fact that they are all identicle, and this problem still plagues me.

Ftr, I have the Rudolph v4, and English v3 patches. Using No$GBA 2.6a, and No$Zoomer
If you are using Zoomer, every time you save, be sure to use the menu shortcut for Save Battery. It instantly updates the save file so you don't have to wait till you restart the emulator. Plus, if it crashes, the save file will be up to date and you won't be in trouble anymore. Always worked back on HG/SS with the random crashes.

its under the first tab on top of no$zoomer just below or above reset it says "Save Battery File"

billyistalent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone getting the stupid "No Fight" error in some battles? It still happens to me and I have tried so many different codes. I am playing Pokemon Black and would have some help with this as it is so frustrating to constantly save every 5 mins as the game could freeze at any moment.

Sabeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game01 said:
Sabeta said:
DarkenX said:
Sabeta said:

its under the first tab on top of no$zoomer just below or above reset it says "Save Battery File"
I don't have that. I have a "Save output file" though. Do I need a more recent version of Zoomer?

it's version 2.3.0.2 I think.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its weird.. whenever I try to use no$zoomer, my anti-virus says that it contains a threat, either its a false positive or I just downloaded one that has been tampered with
glare.gif

Nathos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bothered fixing the White crash? I don't really know, and I just registered and all. I pick all 3 starters, and it crashes whenever i try to use my first move. What's up? Has NO ONE seriously come up with a fix? I played Black without problems, but I just wanted to check out White too (mainly because Zekrom looks much cooler than Reshiram).

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sabeta said:
game01 said:
Sabeta said:
DarkenX said:
Sabeta said:

I don't have that. I have a "Save output file" though. Do I need a more recent version of Zoomer?

it's version 2.3.0.2 I think.
error.jpg

BTW the language i use is English(squall leonhart)

mybe its because you're using a different language

DeamonicHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
IF anyone is still having the saving problem
hate2.gif
. I uploaded my No$gba, it works flawlessly
hrth.gif
. Here it is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPZ3356U,. Simply extract it, load "pokemon BLACK", only check the ar code named "pokemon save fix", not the other one
mthrnitesmiley.gif
, in the cheats menu. Remember to keep L+R buttons pressed before pressing the save button. And enjoy!
yaywii.gif
(by the way i used the prepatched pokemon black V2)

On the side note, the link is only for no$gba, not the rom
lecture.gif
!!!!!

Madisson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, ive used your emu Hero, but i couldnt find any cheat code in there. Can u pls tell me the ar Code or Copy it to a text file?

Grimjow18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am getting random crashes in white
hate2.gif
( i know that it is maybe said in other post but i dont remember), is it there a solution, or i need to wait for it to be made?

Sabeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This, is what I get. I see no "Save Battery File" but I get a "Save Output File" in the same place, and with the same shortcut.

So if that is indeed the same thing, do I simple keep clicking that every time I want to save?

Nathos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay...I somehow managed to fix the crashing thing with codes like before. It works pretty often on Black, and I haven't tried it on White. Thanks to none of you, I managed to partially fix that. The problem now is...whether or not I still have the codes on...it occasionally will crash in battle at a random point. Also having the "No Fight" glitch happen to me occasionally. I really wish that these would work perfect and didn't have all this AP bs going on. The Black and White I'm using are both v4 english patch, I'm guessing with the EXP patch since i gain exp just fine. What I'm trying to say is that i've only PARTIALLY fixed my problem and am looking for a 100% fix, although i suspect whoever prepatched the games did it wrong maybe. Would getting a different one help? I just want to have the storyline in almost full english like the v4 patch promises with no errors (which is what happened in the v3 patch, I had no errors).
mellow.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sabeta said:

This, is what I get. I see no "Save Battery File" but I get a "Save Output File" in the same place, and with the same shortcut.

So if that is indeed the same thing, do I simple keep clicking that every time I want to save?

yeah but you have to save in game first,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy