Screwattacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kagispirit95 said:
dansparrow said:
Kagispirit95 said:
Damn wfter all the hard work has been done damn but in mid time of waitint i reccomend u pokemonvortex.com online pokemon game
my slef trying with the debug version i got to somewehre in the middle of work i got up to te first loop of saving and my pc freezd
Seriously you're from united kingdom? I thought english was the official language there, but you obviously don't speak it :/ so why are you living there?

Anyway I don't understand why you ppl keep posting the same things over and over, it was translated like 5 times already the text of that error screen, just stop posting and get a life. Some day you will be able to come here and see a fix, but right now, posting all that crap won't make it go faster, on the contrary, it would probably make it go slower, since people working on it has to read all this nonsense and lose time with it :/
meaby im for united kingdom but english is not my first language if thats what you want to know and im not even planing on starting an argument
Meaby I'm for? Luls, your english's really bad for someone from the UK.
Still, we're on the internet guys. Who cares if we type stuff wrong here? Let's just stop the flame war before it even starts and wait for the fix. Mastermind kick ass and he'll do it for sure.

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
T^T oh man i found something on youtube but you need to finish a forum but since im from puerto rico i cant do it and the game works on no$gba T^T the dude who found the game it pokemon black english patch version 7 if any of you guys do the forum please pm me. P.S in the forum is the code to extract the game and its fully translated

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
almost none of that makes sense. and, really, youtube? it's a link to malware or a dumb joke. if you really believe it, i have a bridge to sell you too.

Blackpen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Screwattacker said:
Still, we're on the internet guys. Who cares if we type stuff wrong here? Let's just stop the flame war before it even starts and wait for the fix. Mastermind kick ass and he'll do it for sure.

This.We all know there are forum rules about language,but in the end nobody cares if it is bad or not(because most people ignore such posts) and nobody(even less,people you never met before) should bash other people about their spelling..
Still if your spelling is bad,It's best to use some kind of spellcheck for your browser,it helps a lot,just google it.
And there is no need to post just to tell others who wants to help,even if it is useless,that they should stop and get a life.It's kinda contradicting.
In the end I could hit myself for posting this useless comment,so please forgive me,it will be the last time qq
and @takuyayagami
I have to agree with Bond697,Youtube is not something you should trust,in most cases it's a fake which will end up in a bad side effect for you and your computer.And are you talking about the english patch here on the forums,as I didn't saw anything about playing it on no$gba.

DeamonicHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MASTERMIND
yaynds.gif
. u guys r the only one keeping NO$GBA alive, or it would have been dead by now. (I cant wait
rolleyes.gif
).
P.S. I HATE Desume.

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Bond697 said:
why? desmume is great.

Yes and no.

Why yes? Cuz it's on active development and manage to work nice and high end computers.
Why no? Cuz if you don't have a good computer, you're just stuck.

Btw, I love how the topics on this thread get morphed so easily

DeamonicHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
so true my friend, so true
rofl.gif
. Anyway, I have a 3.0 ghz pc, 1.5gb ram and a modest gfx card. But pkw runs at 30-40fps when using desume, which is quite slower than No$Gba. i can run at twice the speed of the game(using unlimited mhz 10% in no$gba
yaynds.gif
). So yes in a way desume is good
closedeyes.gif
, but not good enough
hate2.gif

chip211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the thing is desmume is better because it wasnt created for speed it was created for compatibility

but still as the no$gba is the faster and asks for less requirements everyone will go with it

so we wait for mastermind ...

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
Bond697 said:
almost none of that makes sense. and, really, youtube? it's a link to malware or a dumb joke. if you really believe it, i have a bridge to sell you too.
sorry i was in a bad mood yesterday but theres a link that says you can save on no$gba and theres like to finish some questions to download and the thing is since im from puerto rico i cant do it and the dude who posted the video does'nt give the code he says to finish the questions *Link removed

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
takuyayagami said:
Bond697 said:
sorry i was in a bad mood yesterday but theres a link that says you can save on no$gba and theres like to finish some questions to download and the thing is since im from puerto rico i cant do it and the dude who posted the video does'nt give the code he says to finish the questions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7WAFXyi-U here's the link

I feel like quoting this from that video description:
ALSO I DONT HAVE A SOULUTION HOW TO SAVE ON NO$GBA SO FOR NOW YOU CAN USE IT TO TEST IT RUNS VERY FAST

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@takuyayagami
I assume you didn't read the forum's rules. In that case, I suggest that you remove that link now as the video description contains link to roms, and read the forum's rules.

On a side note, I wish people would stop posting youtube video links as the video creators usually take stuff from other website (patch, codes, and whatnot).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!