ROM Hack Pokemon B/W no$gba-Fix

q000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mastermind_X said:
Anyone around here being able to translate this bluescreen of death for me? It's a new one I guess...

new_bsod.jpg

Excuse me
What is the 12-lines-AR-code?
Can you tell me the code

yokozuna

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Arshes91 said:
yokozuna said:
Hi guys need help!

I make all the passage for Pokemon in No$gba: the code works, but the screen goes black after clicking new game!

I use No$xoomer 2.3 but doesn't work
frown.gif

Hmm strange me i have try this codes on no$gba is complete works and only missed to save the game, maybe you not have insereted togever the code with the first collegate the second code wich you version you are play now b or w and activate the action replay and reset the console. ^^

what?! explaine this please!

Mastermind_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, 'cause if it leaks into public there will be tons of people whose emulator pretends to save, but actually they will loose their saves after rebooting the game. This could be very frustrating and in general I don't want to be hold responsible for it. The code will be published as soon as I'm sure that it works. (if it's possible)

q000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mastermind_X said:
No, 'cause if it leaks into public there will be tons of people whose emulator pretends to save, but actually they will loose their saves after rebooting the game. This could be very frustrating and in general I don't want to be hold responsible for it. The code will be published as soon as I'm sure that it works. (if it's possible)

I trust you that you can make it. Go!Go!

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Mastermind_X said:

I could help you test it and find a solution faster. Perhaps you have fixed it but you don't know because theres various ways to get roms working on NO$GBA/NO$zoomer. Maybe with a little experimentation, the rom could be temporarily allowed to save with some help from the emulator/addon.

Kagispirit95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Takanato said:
Mastermind_X said:

I could help you test it and find a solution faster. Perhaps you have fixed it but you don't know because theres various ways to get roms working on NO$GBA/NO$zoomer. Maybe with a little experimentation, the rom could be temporarily allowed to save with some help from the emulator/addon.
so it leads to some kind of work on emulator add on or just another AR code
mellow.gif

q000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Mastermind_X said:

Maybe, the archive type isn't compatible with a big problem
It only enter game by the code. but it's still can't save

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mastermind_X said:
Anyone around here being able to translate this bluescreen of death for me? It's a new one I guess...

new_bsod.jpg

(Save) Data couldn't be read, please turn the system off and on again, etc.
It's the same error you get without any patch or code on No$GBA, if I'm not mistaken.

[EDIT] Wait, it's different.
It appears to refer to some kind of backup - it's possible that it can't find neither the save file nor the backup save file.

[EDIT2] Transcript:
QUOTE said:
?????????????

???????????????
???????????????
???????????????
???????????????

?????????????
Which, according to Google Translate, means:
Data were svndumpfilter

Yesterday saw hail Back
Yumyouga has Matahaji
Although you can not save it
Game - you can play with the system

Please its kind of electrical
WHAT.

Trying to make sense out of what Rikaichan gave me... it says something along the lines of "there was a problem with both the save file and the backup file, but you can still play the game(but possibly won't be able to save or something like that). Please check your source of electricity.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mastermind_X said:

new_bsod.jpg

????????????

?????????? ????
??? ?????? ????
???????? ??????
???? ??????????

????????????

A rough translation:

Could not load data

Either the backup function fail
or has came to the end of its life span
It is not possible to save
(But) you can still play the game

Please turn off the power

I'm pretty sure someone else can do a better translation than me.

Jaden.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Data were svndumpfilter

Yesterday saw hail Back
Yumyouga has Matahaji
Although you can not save it
Game - you can play with the system

Please its kind of electrical

I get that when i translated...

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this from Babelfish:
The data was not applied The backup yesterday saw hail or the [ji] [yu] seeing [yo] cannot save came, but [ge] - [mu] it can play So it is the [ge] it is please finish

D

Deleted_171835

DarkenX said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Zkajavier said:
Posting a Download link for No$gba Debugger version is illegal or something?? I'd like to post it.. but I don't want to get any trouble because of it.
It isn't illegal.
rolleyes.gif
It is against the rules to post something that isn't available for free. The Debug version was given ONLY to donors. I am about 95% certain that the Admins will dish out some punishment for anyone posting the link for it.
I should have read the rest of that.
Silly me.

Kagispirit95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn wfter all the hard work has been done damn but in mid time of waitint i reccomend u pokemonvortex.com online pokemon game
my slef trying with the debug version i got to somewehre in the middle of work i got up to te first loop of saving and my pc freezd

Zawaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kagispirit95 said:
Damn wfter all the hard work has been done damn but in mid time of waitint i reccomend u pokemonvortex.com online pokemon game
my slef trying with the debug version i got to somewehre in the middle of work i got up to te first loop of saving and my pc freezd

I'm sorry, but what exactly are you trying to say here?

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
Kagispirit95 said:
Thank You So Much....I have been looking for this site for a long time.
nayps3.gif

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Kagispirit95 said:
Seriously you're from united kingdom? I thought english was the official language there, but you obviously don't speak it :/ so why are you living there?

Anyway I don't understand why you ppl keep posting the same things over and over, it was translated like 5 times already the text of that error screen, just stop posting and get a life. Some day you will be able to come here and see a fix, but right now, posting all that crap won't make it go faster, on the contrary, it would probably make it go slower, since people working on it has to read all this nonsense and lose time with it :/

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
dansparrow said:
Kagispirit95 said:
Seriously you're from united kingdom? I thought english was the official language there, but you obviously don't speak it :/ so why are you living there?

Anyway I don't understand why you ppl keep posting the same things over and over, it was translated like 5 times already the text of that error screen, just stop posting and get a life. Some day you will be able to come here and see a fix, but right now, posting all that crap won't make it go faster, on the contrary, it would probably make it go slower, since people working on it has to read all this nonsense and lose time with it :/
Actually they are just trying to help!,you are initiating an argument so please stop!

Kagispirit95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dansparrow said:
Kagispirit95 said:

meaby im for united kingdom but english is not my first language if thats what you want to know and im not even planing on starting an argument

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo