Hacking Pokemon Alpha Sapphire asking for update?

William Velez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... I got my hands on Alpha Sapphire today on my 3DS, which runs version 7.1.0-16E. It is asking to update to version 7.2.0-16E. Now... I have ordered a Gateway 3DS card which should arrive sometime next week. Two questions with this:

1. Will I be able to update emuNand and play with the original cartridge?
2. If I now update my 3DS trough Pokémon, will it actually update to 7.2.0-16E or will it skip it and go all the way to the newest version (which I believe to be 10.3.0-28E)?

What should I do?
Thank you all!

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I got my hands on Alpha Sapphire today on my 3DS, which runs version 7.1.0-16E. It is asking to update to version 7.2.0-16E. Now... I have ordered a Gateway 3DS card which should arrive sometime next week. Two questions with this:

1. Will I be able to update emuNand and play with the original cartridge?
2. If I now update my 3DS trough Pokémon, will it actually update to 7.2.0-16E or will it skip it and go all the way to the newest version (which I believe to be 10.3.0-28E)?

What should I do?
Thank you all!
Why not find a newer game And update SysNAND to 9.0-9.2 using it? You could also take the risk and update to 10.3.0-28E then use sysupdater to downgrade to 9.2 then create an EmuNAND from that.

Last edited by driverdis,

William Velez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why not find a newer game And update SysNAND to 9.0-9.2 using it? You could also take the risk and update to 10.3.0-28E then use sysupdater to downgrade to 9.2 then create an EmuNAND from that.
I don't have access to many games tbh ^^'. I ended up updating the firmware through Sapphire, and waited for Gateway to get here. Everything working fine except I can't install 1.4 update, so I can't play online... But that's another thread I just made. Thanks for your help!:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...