Gaming Pokemon 3DS Ban - What you need to do

MugiGust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is an summary thread, before going to the main ban thread, see if any of these tutorials help you with your problem. The original thread is long enough to be flooded with more questions that already have answers.

BEFORE CONTINUING, REMEMBER: IT'S NOT RECOMMENDED TO DO ANY OF THE METHODS ON THIS POST,

I CAN'T ASSURE YOU THAT ANY OF THOSE ARE 100% WORKING FIXES, DO ANY OF THOSE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

022-2812 Error Code:
A patch was already made, but it's not 100% working yet, here's how you do it:
1) Download this file: https://transfer.sh/OLf8K/arm9loaderhax.bin
2) With the arm9.bin in hands, just go to the root of your SD Card and overwrite the actual arm9loaderhax.bin that is there with the one you just downloaded.
3) Now you're done with 022-2812, but probably will get a 022-2501 error code instead. It's because of your NNID, to fix that, just go to your NNID settings and when prompted with an error message, press X + Y and then, press A to remove your NNID from your 3DS.
4) From here you have two options:
A) Remain without a NNID and use eshop normally;
B) Create a new NNID and get a new error (011-6901) that at the moment of this post does not have a fix.

002-0102 Error Code:
By now, we have two methods for fixing that ban:

A)2 3DS Method:
This one is pretty simple, you'll need 2 3DS consoles with CFW and one of them NEEDS TO BE UNBANNED;
Disclaimer: If you do that with a 3DS of a friend, remember: We can't assure that Nintendo will not discover this and get him banned. Think twice before doing this with something that isn't yours.

Here's what you gonna do:
1) On your UNBANNED 3DS, load up decrypt9, go to SysNAND Options>System File Dump>Dump LocalFriendCodeSeed_B;
2) Get the dumped clean LFCS on Unbanned3DS-SD-Root/files9 and put it on Banned3DS-SD-Root/files9;
3) Now, on the BANNED 3DS, open decrypt9 again, go to SysNAND Options>System File Inject>Inject LocalFriendCodeSeed_B;
4) Now you're done, reboot your 3DS and enjoy being 002-Unbanned (BY NOW)

B)1 3DS Method:
Before doing this, be sure that Your banned 3DS did a System Transfer before, if not, this will not work.
So let's go:

1) Open Decrypt9 on your 3DS, go to SysNAND Options>System File Dump and do the two following procedures: Dump LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and Dump movable.sed;
2) Now open your SD root on your pc, and get the 2 files you just dumped in the files9 folder;
3) Open HxD (download it for yourself) and open both movable.sed and FCSL_B;
4) On movable.sed, copy everything except for the first 8 bytes and the last 40 (for dummys, use the indexes, you can start copying from row 00000000/ col 08 until row 00000110/ col 07);
5) Open LFCS_B, press ctrl + A, then paste your code (it must be and different code than before, if not, see step 7)
6) Now just go to Decrypt9 again and inject back the LFCS_B that you edited and you're good to go.

Troubleshooting:
7) If you did a system transfer before and your movable and LFSC are the same, you can do the following:
YOU NEED AN OLD NAND BACKUP TO PROCEED
8) Get your old NAND Backup and dump the movable.sed from it;
9) Check if the movable.sed seed is different from your actual localfriendcodeseed_b;
10) If it is, you're lucky, copy and paste it on your local friend code seed, restore your nand to your most recent one and then inject your new LFCS :)

Sorry for the credits, cause i don't remember right now who discovered what, so if you want to be credited, just ask me and I put your credits

Hope i helped some souls

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
This is an summary thread, before going to the main ban thread, see if any of these tutorials help you with your problem. The original thread is long enough to be flooded with more questions that already have answers.

BEFORE CONTINUING, REMEMBER: IT'S NOT RECOMMENDED TO DO ANY OF THE METHODS ON THIS POST,
I CAN'T ASSURE YOU THAT ANY OF THOSE ARE 100% WORKING FIXES, DO ANY OF THOSE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

022-2812 Error Code:
2) With the arm9.bin in hands, just go to the root of your SD Card and overwrite the actual arm9loaderhax.bin that is there with the one you just downloaded.
3) Now you're done with 022-2812, but probably will get a 022-2501 error code instead. It's because of your NNID, to fix that, just go to your NNID settings and when prompted with an error message, press X + Y and then, press A to remove your NNID from your 3DS.
B) Create a new NNID and get a new error (011-6901) that at the moment of this post does not have a fix.

002-0102 Error Code:

A)2 3DS Method:
This one is pretty simple, you'll need 2 3DS consoles with CFW and one of them NEEDS TO BE UNBANNED;
Disclaimer: If you do that with a 3DS of a friend, remember: We can't assure that Nintendo will not discover this and get him banned. Think twice before doing this with something that isn't yours.

1) On your UNBANNED 3DS, load up decrypt9, go to SysNAND Options>System File Dump>Dump LocalFriendCodeSeed_B;
2) Get the dumped clean LFCS on Unbanned3DS-SD-Root/files9 and put it on Banned3DS-SD-Root/files9;
3) Now, on the BANNED 3DS, open decrypt9 again, go to SysNAND Options>System File Inject>Inject LocalFriendCodeSeed_B;

B)1 3DS Method:
Before doing this, be sure that Your banned 3DS did a System Transfer before, if not, this will not work.
So let's go:

1) Open Decrypt9 on your 3DS, go to SysNAND Options>System File Dump and do the two following procedures: Dump LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and Dump movable.sed;
2) Now open your SD root on your pc, and get the 2 files you just dumped in the files9 folder;
4) On movable.sed, copy everything except for the first 8 bytes and the last 40 (for dummys, use the indexes, you can start copying from row 00000000/ col 08 until row 00000110/ col 07);
5) Open LFCS_B, press ctrl + A, then paste your code (it must be and different code than before, if not, see step 7)
6) Now just go to Decrypt9 again and inject back the LFCS_B that you edited and you're good to go.

Troubleshooting:
7) If you did a system transfer before and your movable and LFSC are the same, you can do the following:
9) Check if the movable.sed seed is different from your actual localfriendcodeseed_b;
10) If it is, you're lucky, copy and paste it on your local friend code seed, restore your nand to your most recent one and then inject your new LFCS :)

Sorry for the credits, cause i don't remember right now who discovered what, so if you want to be credited, just ask me and I put your credits

Hope i helped some souls

If I supposedly get error: 022-2501, does this mean my NNID is banned, is there a way to check if my NNID is banned before doing this? Also does this require the "Luma patch" going around?

MugiGust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If I supposedly get error: 022-2501, does this mean my NNID is banned, is there a way to check if my NNID is banned before doing this? Also does this require the "Luma patch" going around?

You're gettint this new error because the patch "fakes" your console ID when you get online, when the Nintendo Servers check your Fake Console ID with your NNID, it sees that they're not linked, hence the prompted error.

You can check it by trying to log on nintendo in your PC with your NNID.

DashAhead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

022-2812 Error Code:

002-0102 Error Code:

A)2 3DS Method:

B)1 3DS Method:
So let's go:

Troubleshooting:

Hope i helped some souls

For number 8 on the 2nd method for 002-0102 - do I restore an old sysnand backup for the dump?

Last edited by DashAhead,

Otakyon

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

022-2812 Error Code:

002-0102 Error Code:

A)2 3DS Method:

B)1 3DS Method:
So let's go:

Troubleshooting:

Hope i helped some souls

I'm trying to remove the 022-2501 error, but nothing is happening when holding X+Y then A in the NNID setting error screen. Any help?

Reactions: renatosk

bloodyvalentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe instead of telling them to use the same localfriendcodeseed_b on both consoles you could use system format on the unbanned console to generate a new movable.sed and copy the localfriendcode seed from in there like you did with the single 3ds method. Then having the both with unique localfriendcodeseeds.

Of course you would make a backup of the the unbanned before formatting, and not format with the SD card in. @MugiGust

This could also be useful if you are using a friend's 3DS to unban yourself.

formatting does NOT generate a new LocalFriendCodeSeed_b / moveable.sed.

DewiDeci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went back to my 9.2 nand from 01/2016 and the movable is still the same as localfriendcode. Still 002 banned, guess ill just wait a few days for solution.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Are removing your NNID from Settings and injecting an empty nnidsave one in the same, or is removing it from Settings still necessary after injecting the blank save?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
B)1 3DS Method:
So let's go:

This method is works as long as a system transfer happened at any time in the past?

Why does this work?

bloodyvalentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I literally just did this and have the files beside eachother, they are different. YOu are sorely mistaken. Please know what you are talking about before you dismiss what someone else is saying. Using System format not Tinyformat generates a new movable.sed. SO now kindly fuck off or prove me wrong. Which you cant.
I have been formatting/restoring my console all day and I can assure you that it really isn't my case. I did use both system and tinyformat and got the exact same result. Maybe you performed a system transfer in the past, which seems to cause a different behavior for certain people, but I can assure you that formatting your console does not generate a new movable.sed file under regular circumstances.

Last edited by bloodyvalentine,

Dogmj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I literally just did this and have the files beside eachother, they are different. YOu are sorely mistaken. Please know what you are talking about before you dismiss what someone else is saying. Using System format not Tinyformat generates a new movable.sed. SO now kindly fuck off or prove me wrong. Which you wont be able to do.
I never did a system transfer before, so if I format I'll be able to use this method? I never had 2 3ds to use system transfer and the only ban I got is the 0002 one :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1