UnitGGChamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
UnitGGChamp said:
May sound like a dumb question but the roms do not show up..Do they have to be a different format? put them in the gamepak folder,root and everything they don't show up..
What format are they in? Because mine show up and they are .sfc and shows up just fine on mine.
Try finding your same roms as .sfc instead of the format you are using and that should solve the problem

ah,yea mine are in smc format so that's maybe why they don't show up on the top screen..but after testing a few roms I will wait for the next beta,it's just not ready yet..

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
UnitGGChamp said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
UnitGGChamp said:
May sound like a dumb question but the roms do not show up..Do they have to be a different format? put them in the gamepak folder,root and everything they don't show up..
What format are they in? Because mine show up and they are .sfc and shows up just fine on mine.
Try finding your same roms as .sfc instead of the format you are using and that should solve the problem

ah,yea mine are in smc format so that's maybe why they don't show up on the top screen..but after testing a few roms I will wait for the next beta,it's just not ready yet..
I didn't test to see if those work yet, give me a second -one second later- Well I just grabbed Final Fantasy II (IV) for the SNES from [no you can't have the site] and tested it out.
And yeah .smc files show up and seem to work just fine for me. So it might be just the roms you have and might be a problem with them from the site you got them from. Try another site with another set of roms is my advice
happy.gif

QUOTE(Rywiec @ Sep 11 2010, 03:24 PM)
Did anyone try Tales of Phantasia if it's working?
Sorry for the late reply, just tested it out. Seems to work just fine as far as I can tell. There is some minor and I mean minor lag in the talking parts and some of the more dramatic parts, but it seems to play quite nicely.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
florian said:
_Chaz_ said:
florian said:
this emulator SNES is too bad and crap and very slow some games lag
frown.gif
So you have a better one?

Link plz?

ON MY XBOX LOL ITS BETTER
smile.gif
but on supercard is a shit
frown.gif
You're being so smart today... *facepalm*
_Chaz_ meant one on the DS. If you can't find a better SNES emulator for DS, you have no right to say that it sucks.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
florian said:
_Chaz_ said:
florian said:
this emulator SNES is too bad and crap and very slow some games lag
frown.gif
So you have a better one?

Link plz?

ON MY XBOX LOL ITS BETTER
smile.gif
but on supercard is a shit
frown.gif
You're being so smart today... *facepalm*
_Chaz_ meant one on the DS. If you can't find a better SNES emulator for DS, you have no right to say that it sucks.
EXACTLY

Plus, the link was never posted.

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, so many complaints... I'm on Chaz's and the Cat Boy's site. I mean, most of the games run great or perfect. Ok, some have some small lags, but who cares? I'm more than happy to be able to play the ROMs in a proper way, unlike with SnemulDS where the layers vanished or something.
Just give the SC Team some time to tweak the emulator, so it'll work better (e.g. the sound in some games stucks sometimes or the games lag a bit, but I can live with that kind of "errors/failures").

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um, is it just me, or does this have no new features than snemulds? i mean even the fast forward is the same, its just this one has less features.

not complaing tho, cus i have an acecard
tongue.gif

and yes i know its first release, so hopfully they will add more features (with the added ram, would rewind be possible? (making a save stat every 1 or .5 seconds, and then by doing a button combo it goes back once, and if you hold it, multiple, like NESds. and this is just how i understand its rewind, im definitly not a coder... or a smart person xD)

update: glad to hear the layers are working good, theres one bonus

also, i hvent experienced any crashes or errors on my snemulds, maybe im lucky O.e or maybe the games im playing suck lol

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I know they're going to release the SDK later, but when they do will they make these already-released emulators open-source?

Then the people bitching can just fix it themselves or STFU.

thaddius said:
Anyone figure out the cheat function yet?

I downloaded some ZSNES .cht files and that seems to be the filetype that this emulator is looking for, but they don't load. The original GBA emulator for iPlayer had the same problem but it turns out it just didn't have cheat support enabled yet. Hopefully that's not the case here...
http://www.mightymo.net/downloads/walkthro...Code%20Pack.zip
Try that one, it's a different .CHT format for SNES emulators (BSNES specifically).

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rydian said:
I know they're going to release the SDK later, but when they do will they make these already-released emulators open-source?

Then the people bitching can just fix it themselves or STFU.

thaddius said:
Anyone figure out the cheat function yet?

I downloaded some ZSNES .cht files and that seems to be the filetype that this emulator is looking for, but they don't load. The original GBA emulator for iPlayer had the same problem but it turns out it just didn't have cheat support enabled yet. Hopefully that's not the case here...http://www.mightymo.net/downloads/walkthro...Code%20Pack.zip
Try that one, it's a different .CHT format for SNES emulators (BSNES specifically).

Doesn't work. :/ Tried them already. BUT, the .cht files seem to have to be in the same format as the GBA ones.
CODE
[Cheatname]
ON=Code,in,strange format
But don't ask me, how to get the codes working then..

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nothings ever perfect as everyone said so yeah... i'm glad that tales works now i got to still beat tales of inncone before i play that i would ask for someone to test a game but i'll test it on my own once i get it also to people who compare to xbox (i'm going to get hell for saying this) XBOX SUCKS!! it's the only good system for FPS nothing else. and gaylo i can only think of two good xbox games i have never played so yeah... if you going compare a emulator to an real system you must be a fucking nut job!! also did someone make a wiki for this yet?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think this emulator needs all of the speed hacks SNESAdvance or SNEmulDS have, that might result in fullspeed Super Mario RPG. Everyone should suggest that to them, if they get enough recommendations they might add it, I think SNESAdvance is open source? It has game specific speed hacks which works well in SMRPG (Not on SNESAdvance though but on GP2X and PSP I think, using the same speedhacks system), SNEmulDS is just generic speedhacks that you have to toggle for each game to find out what works best, but it's really fast. One of the fastest SNES emu's I've ever seen considering the DS's clock speed. That guy must be a genius. He should team up with SC Team.

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
I expect par on sub-par for this SCDS2. Look backward to SCDS1, what's the great for that card? Then SCDS2, it looks like hype to promote their product than their responsible job. I feel similar to below comment.

Pliskron said:
This card is bloated with features that work like shit. Seems like a cheap ploy to sell product. Only time will tell if SC will make an effort to put out good updates.
It looks like that.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
Doesn't work. :/ Tried them already. BUT, the .cht files seem to have to be in the same format as the GBA ones.
Code:
 [Cheatname] 
But don't ask me, how to get the codes working then..
Hm, do you have an example of the "strange format"?

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried to play Earthworm Jim, CPU 4, what a disaster totally unplayable, Aladdin a bit better but not good, what a waste of time waiting for this
hate2.gif

Thinking of going back to PSP, at least they worked
yaypsp.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope that sleepwalker rip off works... or i'm going have to play that on my labtop.

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rydian said:
SignZ said:
Code:
 [Cheatname] 
But don't ask me, how to get the codes working then..Hm, do you have an example of the "strange format"?

Let's take this one for example.
CODE
[Money]
ON=410EC,7F,96,98

[Item]
ON=41538,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63
63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63
63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63;41638,1F,1F,1F,1F,1F,1F,0,0,1,0,2,0,3,0,4,0,5,0,6,0,7,0,
,0,9,0,A,0,B,0,C,0,D,0,E,0,F,0,10,0,11,0,12,0,13,0,14,0,15,0,16,0,17,0,18,0,19,0
1A,0,1B,0,1C,0,1D,0,1E,0,1F,0,20,0,21,0,22,0,23,0,24,0,25,0,26,0,27,0,28,0,29,0,
A,0,2B,0,2C,0,2D,0,2E,0,2F,0,30,0,31,0,32,0,33,0,34,0,35,0,36,0,37,0,38,0,39,0,3

[GameInfo]
Name=1202 - Demikids Light Version (U)
System=GBA
Text=
NDSSFC handles that one like NDSGBA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it's just in an empty open space, like outside at night or the backrooms, depending on the...