Homebrew Pls help. I have an issue with my luma

gerkyo38

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have my new 2ds with magnethax cfw,then I tried to update my luma with the latest version 10.21. When I replaced the old luma files with the latest and turn on my 2ds holding select button+start,the screen shows that I have luma 9.0, I don´t know why?'

Can anyone help me with this issue please?

I have my new 2ds on 11.14

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But why? the micro sd is totally new and I was able to install some cia games without problems, but luma 9.0 still there
there is nothing to even say its the sd card, could be the 3ds reader. Either way. please test the card fully empty with https://3ds.hacks.guide/h2testw-(windows).html . Aswell. run the
Section VI - CTRNAND Luma3DS
  1. Power off your device
  2. Press and hold (Start), and while holding (Start), power on your device. This will launch GodMode9
    • If you do not boot into GodMode9, ensure that GodMode9.firm is in /luma/payloads/ and that payloads is correctly spelled
  3. If you are prompted to create an essential files backup, press (A) to do so, then press (A) to continue once it has completed
  4. If you are prompted to fix the RTC date&time, press (A) to do so, then set the date and time, then press (A) to continue
  5. Press (Home) to bring up the action menu
  6. Select “Scripts…”
  7. Select “GM9Megascript”
  8. Select “Scripts from Plailect’s Guide”
  9. Select “Setup Luma3DS to CTRNAND”
  10. When prompted, press (A) to proceed
  11. Press (A) to unlock SysNAND (lvl1) writing, then input the key combo given
  12. Press (A) to continue

Reactions: godreborn

gerkyo38

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there is nothing to even say its the sd card, could be the 3ds reader. Either way. please test the card fully empty with https://3ds.hacks.guide/h2testw-(windows).html . Aswell. run the
Section VI - CTRNAND Luma3DS
  1. Power off your device
  2. Press and hold (Start), and while holding (Start), power on your device. This will launch GodMode9
    • If you do not boot into GodMode9, ensure that GodMode9.firm is in /luma/payloads/ and that payloads is correctly spelled
  3. If you are prompted to create an essential files backup, press (A) to do so, then press (A) to continue once it has completed
  4. If you are prompted to fix the RTC date&time, press (A) to do so, then set the date and time, then press (A) to continue
  5. Press (Home) to bring up the action menu
  6. Select “Scripts…”
  7. Select “GM9Megascript”
  8. Select “Scripts from Plailect’s Guide”
  9. Select “Setup Luma3DS to CTRNAND”
  10. When prompted, press (A) to proceed
  11. Press (A) to unlock SysNAND (lvl1) writing, then input the key combo given
  12. Press (A) to continue
I can´t boot into Godmode9, I have Godmode9.firm into /luma/payloads

Please tell me what´s wrong with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker