Hacking PLEASE REPLIE QUICK! A problem that no ones heard of!

Nny23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Every time i star something GeckOS related(GeckOS 1.07a, Backup launcher v0.3, and Backup launcher Gamma) i dont get a menu! I get the words Backup launcher at the top, the gecko in the lower left hand corner, and the background, yet i dont get a menu! I have all 3 installed as a WAD file. what I've done so far is uninstalled and reinstalled the WADs and Uninstalled then reinstalled cIOS rev 7. I don't know what else to do. Please help!
frown.gif

P.S. all my other WADs work.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nny23 said:
Ok. Every time i star something GeckOS related(GeckOS 1.07a, Backup launcher v0.3, and Backup launcher Gamma) i dont get a menu! I get the words Backup launcher at the top, the gecko in the lower left hand corner, and the background, yet i dont get a menu! I have all 3 installed as a WAD file. what I've done so far is uninstalled and reinstalled the WADs and Uninstalled then reinstalled cIOS rev 7. I don't know what else to do. Please help!
frown.gif

P.S. all my other WADs work.

Why don't you test your apps in HBC before installing them as channels???

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Wads were packed with dols mainly for n00b type people.. I may load a wad up to check it out.. but in the end I work it all through homebrew.. sometimes I wish I could have an ascii homebrew type menu... I would think it would be faster and more hacker style. But that's just my opinion... I mean everything else is pretty much ascii in homebrew..(meaning the utilites especially) except for maybe a banner across it... but I don't even care for that..
straight text.. then if I want something to look all nice and n00b friendly I will use a wad. Especially if it someone that doesn't know what HomebreWare is... ahem.. mean homebrew... hehe... didn't mean to bring that up again...oh well..

Nny23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, it was the GC cards. thanx. and for the guy that called me a noob, i was on the wii homebrew scene ever sense it started, so shut up. i just forgot.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I didnt mean you were a noob offensively, just....... well yeah, i was being offensive. At least i didnt do this to you.

And if you just watched that, my life has been fulfilled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work