Hacking Please help, urgent!! Wii freezes on startup!!!&#3

Gavry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure Wasabi Zero supports Auto-boot, I think only the WASABI DX does from the Wasabi stable. If that is in fact the case it won't help you unfortunatly as you won't be able to use it to autoboot a recovery disk and fix your Wii.

cseru1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... hopefully it does! I guess I'll just have to wait 2-5 business days, thanks for the help everyone!

azaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok update:

I fixed the semi-brick. Basically paid a dude money to use his altered GC controller. His discs didnt work initially, but he did have the altered GC stick which I did not.

Before I went I brought my own discs and this is what happened:

Tried his Universal Unbricker with GC stick and no SD card. Would boot to the recovery menu, but thats it, disc wouldnt boot.

Tried my Universal Unbricker disc 2.0, didnt work either.

Tried my bootmii dvd, it would try to load, but wouldnt. The disc was spinning.

Tried the bootmii dvd with my SD card and I got into the HBC channel. But my sd card was empty with only the bootmii files that I tried to use as a previous fix.

Reinstalled system menu 4.1u and put Any Title Deleter and Wad Manager on the SD card.

Any Title Delter didnt work and neither did wad manager.

Redownloaded the corrupted wad and put it on the SD card and wad manager was able to remove it.

Wii works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong