Hacking Please help this noob korean kid

dounut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm trying to buy a flashkart for ndsl. I have already googled several time but most of them were outdated like a year.
I'm kinda attracted to DSTwo now, since there are so many nice reviews for it (those are also outdated over a year)
I'm just wondering that there's still any problems on it. And is there any flashcart better than DSTwo?
Cyclos was issued because of it's few updates over several months(the thread was updated a year ago) and I heard that acekard was less better than DSTwo by the review dated months ago. I wanna know about 'NOW'. The reason I write this on this forum because I finally decide that DSTwo is the best flashcart of all by several reviews which was outdated. I wanna hear from you that whether it's still best or not.
Thank you and I'm really sorry for my bad English.

*Plz don't say 'google it', I've already google it for 2 days. All outdated and latest one was dated Dec 2010

jevuz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
get it now
smile.gif
the best there is the best there will be

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Meaning something is from 3 months ago doesn't mean it's outdated.

The DSTWO is still the best, however, it does have problems.
These problems are minor, and they just be ignored.

The DSTWO is expensive, but worth it.
If you have a tight budget, you should go for the Acekard 2i or the (ORIGINAL!!) R4.

If you want the R4 (€3) you should make sure it is 'WOOD R4' compatible.
The only R4's that are compatible are 'R4DS', not R4 pro - king - sdhc - i - et cetera
AND the R4i Gold, but there are many different, so check in the description if it supports WOOD R4.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
The DSTwo is actually top-of-the-line in NDS support. Its weakest points is price, but, considering its on-board chip allowing not only fabulous DS support, but also working SNES and GBA emulation, the price is worth the splurge.

The Acekard 2i (and possibly the EZFlashVi) is great for a cheaper price, though you will only get DS support with them.

dounut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW. Thank you for the replies. I was planning to buy Cyclos so the money is not the problem
laugh.gif

I'm really appreciated for you help!!

dounut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna ask something again. (sry) Where should I buy the cart? Cuz there are some guys talked about realhotstuff.com. It was little more expensive than gbatemp shop.
Is there any reason that they recommend that website?

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dounut said:
I wanna ask something again. (sry) Where should I buy the cart? Cuz there are some guys talked about realhotstuff.com. It was little more expensive than gbatemp shop.
Check shoptemp. All verified sellers, with the lowest prices marked. Realhotstuff's where I got my first R4, though.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
gbatemp do not sell ANYTHING, neither does shoptemp. but if you go to shoptemp then you can look it up and find where the best place to buy it from is on there. SCDS2 look at 'Where to buy' section.

damn. Chao1212 - you ninja
ph34r.gif

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dounut said:

because realhotstuff is fuckin pro at what they do. And I am completely serious.

I wana say they are stationed in Edison, NJ, and I live in Toms River, NJ. Placed both orders before 4 pm eastern time (place order before 4pm eastern time to have it ship THAT DAY) and I got it 2 business days later. As in if I ordered it on a Wednesday, I happily had my iTouchDS on Friday.

Conclusion: RHS may be a little bit more expensive than the competition or the china based shops, but they are good at what they do, and that is getting you what you ordered. I seriously had a 2 day delivery time for both of my orders, and their customer support is quite good as well. So what you need to consider is: China Shop - Cheaper, free shipping, but takes a month+ to get here; or Realhotstuff - a little bit more expensive (as in a few dollars), not free shipping (but its not expensive, only a few bucks), but FAST turnaround time and good CS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips