Gaming Please Help me Supercard

InggoXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys im new here i realy need help on my supercard it gives me white screen and i format it as FAT and i updated the latest
firmware 1.85 and i downloaded sc rumble 2.66 patcher please i need my supercard work to play games thank you.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
InggoXD said:
Hello guys im new here i realy need help on my supercard it gives me white screen and i format it as FAT and i updated the latest
firmware 1.85 and i downloaded sc rumble 2.66 patcher please i need my supercard work to play games thank you.

You might want to post this question in the Supercard section listed under "NDS - Flashing, Hardware & Software". You'll stand a much better chance of getting your answers.
wink2.gif

But, try this first:
(1) I'd suggest you read the Rumble patching manual found on Supercard's official website;
(2) Apply the patching options (specific to individual games) listed here: http://djoen.pocketheaven.com/SC/sclist.htm

Note: rom patching guide ends at rom # 1785 - however, for most (if not all) games since: apply enable restart, enable trim rom, faster game play, enable patch cartridge access - high

Stupid question: Were you double clicking on the rom file in Rumble patch software to show patching options, or simply adding rom to software and selecting "out"? If so, that's your problem.

If my answer doesn't help you, I'd suggest you post your problem in the 'correct' forum section I mentioned above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol