Please Help me Supercard

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by InggoXD, Jun 29, 2008.

Jun 29, 2008

Please Help me Supercard by InggoXD at 7:01 AM (674 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. InggoXD
    OP

Newcomer InggoXD Member

United States
    Hello guys im new here i realy need help on my supercard it gives me white screen and i format it as FAT and i updated the latest
    firmware 1.85 and i downloaded sc rumble 2.66 patcher please i need my supercard work to play games thank you.

2. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    You might want to post this question in the Supercard section listed under "NDS - Flashing, Hardware & Software". You'll stand a much better chance of getting your answers. [​IMG]
    But, try this first:
    (1) I'd suggest you read the Rumble patching manual found on Supercard's official website;
    (2) Apply the patching options (specific to individual games) listed here: http://djoen.pocketheaven.com/SC/sclist.htm

Note: rom patching guide ends at rom # 1785 - however, for most (if not all) games since: apply enable restart, enable trim rom, faster game play, enable patch cartridge access - high

Stupid question: Were you double clicking on the rom file in Rumble patch software to show patching options, or simply adding rom to software and selecting "out"? If so, that's your problem.

If my answer doesn't help you, I'd suggest you post your problem in the 'correct' forum section I mentioned above.