Playstation Vita Production Halted

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The system feels poorly made and easy to break.

This alone tells me you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. This thing is solid. I won't be taking any chances and dropping it from heights but it's not creaky made of cheap plastic. In all honesty to say that almost any device from any big name electronics maker feels "poorly made and easy to break" is just bullshit. You pick up a 3DS, an iPhone, a Vita, whatever, and they're all at least well built. They look and feel solid. You find poorly made electronics and they're usually creaky, made of cheap plastic, and you could probably rip open their innards with a bit of elbow grease. Trust me, the Vita is definitely not this, any owner will tell you that.

I never said because soley based on the fact he bought a PSvita makes him a fanboy. I actually said he is a fanboy ---> He bought a PSvita a week early which is a world of difference.

And I was saying that wanting something that you're eager for a week early doesn't make you a fanboy. Pre-ordering something means you just want it, it doesn't instantly make me the biggest fanboy of it.

Reactions: 1 person

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, if that's true, then it's scandalous, Apple are the bane of technology, just with their sheer arrogance, they want to believe that they created everything touch based. I have played on a Vita, and not a moment I thought..this is just like Apple. Sure it's touch screen, but the GUI and everything else is still something different. I don't understand how they can get away with this, and I doubt they will...unless the judge is an Apple fanboy ¬_¬

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This alone tells me you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. This thing is solid. I won't be taking any chances and dropping it from heights but it's not creaky made of cheap plastic. In all honesty to say that almost any device from any big name electronics maker feels "poorly made and easy to break" is just bullshit. You pick up a 3DS, an iPhone, a Vita, whatever, and they're all at least well built. They look and feel solid. You find poorly made electronics and they're usually creaky, made of cheap plastic, and you could probably rip open their innards with a bit of elbow grease. Trust me, the Vita is definitely not this, any owner will tell you that.

I never said because soley based on the fact he bought a PSvita makes him a fanboy. I actually said he is a fanboy ---> He bought a PSvita a week early which is a world of difference.

And I was saying that wanting something that you're eager for a week early doesn't make you a fanboy. Pre-ordering something means you just want it, it doesn't instantly make me the biggest fanboy of it.

Are you just being a troll or do you realize that after I pointed out you mistook my post you re-iterated how you mistook my post again? Maybe making the font bold and a little bigger may help?

Because he is a fan boy he bought it a week earlier, not the other way around

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you just being a troll or do you realize that after I pointed out you mistook my post you re-iterated how you mistook my post again? Maybe making the font bold and a little bigger may help?

It seemed like you were implying that he's a fanboy because he bought it a week early, not that he's a fanboy and bought it a week early. Anyone could make that mistake from your sentence, no need to be rude.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Apple will never win with this, cos tell me this: multitask papers/tabs, up and down app pages not left and right scrolling, bubbles no squares to see.

Enough? Enough Engrish?

Oh my, my English is too bad today I'll stop posting I guess.(No joke, I need to read a freaking stupid book for German next week.)

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It seemed like you were implying that he's a fanboy because he bought it a week early, not that he's a fanboy and bought it a week early. Anyone could make that mistake from your sentence, no need to be rude.

I knew my first post was vague but I felt i made it pretty clear on my 2nd post so my third post was naturally rude.
Nothing personal

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Vita, more like Pita

pita-bread-1.jpg

This alone tells me you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. This thing is solid. I won't be taking any chances and dropping it from heights but it's not creaky made of cheap plastic. In all honesty to say that almost any device from any big name electronics maker feels "poorly made and easy to break" is just bulldren. You pick up a 3DS, an iPhone, a Vita, whatever, and they're all at least well built. They look and feel solid. You find poorly made electronics and they're usually creaky, made of cheap plastic, and you could probably rip open their innards with a bit of elbow grease. Trust me, the Vita is definitely not this, any owner will tell you that.
Got to agree with Guild on this; the Vita doesn't feel cheap or easily breakable in the slightest. Even a Gamestation demo unit didn't feel fragile, and demo units often feel quite different to a bought personal model.

Reactions: 2 people

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i have a PSvita in my hands and is in fact solid

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
So did Valwin really post this or did a mod impersonate him?

The article was written and posted by me, I made Valwin the OP a couple of hours after it went up to give it less credibility than it already had.

The clue that Valwin didn't write it is the fact that the article is in legible English. :tpi:

Reactions: 8 people

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So did Valwin really post this or did a mod impersonate him?

The article was written and posted by me, I made Valwin the OP a couple of hours after it went up to give it less credibility than it already had.

The clue that Valwin didn't write it is the fact that the article is in legible English. :tpi:

A post by p1ngpong I clicked the Like button on. A sign of the apocalypse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, wire is definitely more practical IMO. Hell these days you can charge a laptop over...