Hacking Homebrew [Help] I've come to an impasse regarding the hacking of my PS Vita 2000 after going through FinalHE

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my conundrum regarding the roadblock I have reached regarding hacking my PS Vita which currently has FW v3.73 on it. I successfully ran Final H-encore on my PC while my PS Vita-2000 was connected via USB cable. I also have QCMA installed already. And I already registered my PC. No matter how many times I use either USB Cable or Wi-Fi methods, the process won't go any further.
What should I do!?
Post automatically merged:

OK, I checked my Vita's internet connection and quit qcma in favor of FinalHE just now. Now what next?

Last edited by Megadriver94,

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my conundrum regarding the roadblock I have reached regarding hacking my PS Vita which currently has FW v3.73 on it. I successfully ran Final H-encore on my PC while my PS Vita-2000 was connected via USB cable. I also have QCMA installed already. And I already registered my PC. No matter how many times I use either USB Cable or Wi-Fi methods, the process won't go any further.
What should I do!?

OK, I checked my Vita's internet connection and quit qcma in favor of FinalHE just now. Now what next?
Check your PM's.
banana.gif

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What should I do!?

Just remember that you need to be logged into PSN in order to use the Content Manager (your choice of CMA or QCMA)...

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I can confirm that. You will need a PSN account to install a CFW. Otherwise you won't be able to connect Vita to your PC and send any data to your Vita, such as VitaShell which you really need to scratch something.

I would recommend you to downgrade to firmware 3.50 or was it 3.60?.. and use it as CFW.

Last edited by tomberyx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?