Wooshy

OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Germany
Heyho, trying for the first time to install h-encore on my Vita. Through Google I found out that it's good to have a 2000 model/version/whatever because it has 1gb of internal storage. I have 1gb so I assume I got the 2000 model.

Anyways while following a guide to install h-encore it asks me to open the content manager and connect with my PC with this finalhe app. But everytime I try this the vita tells me that I need to have a memory card to use the content manager.

There is the problem though, my memory card is broken.

I bought a sd2vita but if I got it right I can't use it before I don't have some cfw going?

I assumed that with the 1gb of internal storage I don't need a working memory card to install h-encore...

What am I doing wrong then?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyho, trying for the first time to install h-encore on my Vita. Through Google I found out that it's good to have a 2000 model/version/whatever because it has 1gb of internal storage. I have 1gb so I assume I got the 2000 model.

Anyways while following a guide to install h-encore it asks me to open the content manager and connect with my PC with this finalhe app. But everytime I try this the vita tells me that I need to have a memory card to use the content manager.

There is the problem though, my memory card is broken.

I bought a sd2vita but if I got it right I can't use it before I don't have some cfw going?

I assumed that with the 1gb of internal storage I don't need a working memory card to install h-encore...

What am I doing wrong then?
Use QCMA not CMA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte