Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I love how GBAtemp for the most part enjoys gleefully laughing at the dismay of others.

The fact that anyone would want the Vita to do anything but succeed is quite stupid. It's a great console and it provides competition. Competition breeds innovation.

EDIT: And to be blunt, are you fucking kidding me mods? Sorry I can't look at a thread like this and see "oh let's keep it open" unless you really don't give two shits about the site.

Foxi4 and gamefan5 like this.
  2. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Not really, I am pretty sure the GameGear sold better then the Vita in it's first year.

Valwin likes this.
  3. Valwin

OP Valwin The Neautral Gamer
    Banned

United States

this is a legit topic worth discussing sony is one of the big 3 after all any info about them is always welcome and should be discus

SignZ likes this.
  4. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Kind of like how fanboys still think Nintendo is a kiddie company and hasn't made a good system in years? Ignorance is bliss Guild, fanboys will be fanboys and it's pretty easy to say that the Vita has been a colossal failure. And Sony continues to show how much ignorance they have towards the gaming business by putting out an overly expensive product with a weak lineup of games. As much the Vita is a strong system with some enjoyable content, it's game offerings are absolutely terrible. Sony can't compete when it's getting dominated by a device with inferior power, so it just goes to show you that ease of development of games and the overall marketability of a console from a consumer perspective are what make or break a console, not the power of the system or whether or not it creates competition. Sony needs to get off their high horse of selling expensive products unless they are going to have plenty of content both at release and in the future and sell something that consumers can afford (that includes fixing their absurd memory card pricing) along with the games to back it up.

tldr: The Vita isn't worth what it costs and the amount of good quality games really hampers it's sales value.

xwatchmanx, NahuelDS and eyes like this.
  5. Guild McCommunist

United States
    This isn't even a discussion, it's a circlewank on why Sony sucks. It's just as bad as the "look at these bad vita sales" thread. Except for some reason the mods are just putting a blind eye to this because it doesn't fit the "sales" criteria.

DSGamer is right, ignorance is bliss.

gamefan5 likes this.
  6. emigre

emigre Recovering weeaboo

United Kingdom
    The best thing about this thread are my posts imo.

xwatchmanx, Hyro-Sama, Joe88 and 5 others like this.
  7. Guild McCommunist

United States
    That's the same with every thread.

xwatchmanx likes this.
  8. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

The best thing about this thread is how civil it has been, it could of easily become a bitch-fest, that's probably why the Mods have kept it open, i applaud their decision.

EDIT: typo

9. VinvinMario

VinvinMario Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey Guild, why so butthurt brah.

Just ignore the thread and move on, I say. You don't like something, you ignore it! It's pretty easy. You see that thing on your right hand? LOL no, I meant the mouse. Just don't point it to this thread and click. It will not open this thread.

Ontopic: I really think Sony should stop producing the Vita before the investors pull out their money and put it elsewhere. It's not doing any good and it seems Sony doesn't have any plan to make things better. It's been a while.

SignZ likes this.
  10. Guild McCommunist

United States
    They hinted at a 2013 price drop if the bundles weren't too hot on the market.

Although really I don't know why people are so thrilled to pronounce it a failure. Like there's a genuine want for people here to shit all over everyone else.

But it's GBAtemp so what else is new.

I use a trackpad, not a mouse. #laptopmasterrace

Also if you think abandoning the Vita is the "right choice" at this time then you really don't understand business. They made this bed and they're gonna have to lay with it. Backing out a product after such a massive investment would be worse than trying to fix it. Which they have been trying to.

11. hkz8000

hkz8000 GBAtemp Regular

Anyone wanna buy a slightly used PS Vita?

12. emigre

emigre Recovering weeaboo

United Kingdom
    How much, I want one for Persona 4.

13. VinvinMario

VinvinMario Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States

Aww, really butt hurt is strong on this one.

You want to know????

I blame karma: http://lik-sang.com/

xwatchmanx likes this.
  14. dickfour

dickfour Banned
    Banned

United States
    I like choice in the market. I hope everyone does well. I'd hate to only have one handheld to choose from. What would make people happy here if Sony pulled out if the market followed by Nintendo and we were left with sub par android and iOS gaming?

15. weavile001

weavile001 Spiritmaster

Brazil
    there´s persona 4 for vita?

16. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Anti Switch Owners
    Former Staff

Croatia
    Guild you are in no position to call us mods out on in public on what threads we keep open or closed or on any other decisions we make. For every Valwin thread we keep open which people question why it even exists just as many people question why you yourself are even on staff as a reporter considering the amount of threads you have ruined and derailed with your hate for nintendo. A lot of people think keeping you on as staff is a horrible decision on our part just as much as allowing the existence of Valwin.

You and Valwin are two sides of the same coin in many ways really, so in short fuck your couch.

Bitch. :gun:

gloweyjoey, Coto, SignZ and 14 others like this.
  17. porkiewpyne

porkiewpyne Report-er
    Global Moderator

Australia
    Yeap. Persona 4: Golden.

18. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Supervisor

Poland
    It'c called "Circle of LifeBans".

xwatchmanx and gamefan5 like this.
  19. gamefan5

gamefan5 Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur

Canada
    I'm not even sure if this was a beautifully mastercrafted sarcasm, or deadly serious!
    Damn son, you scary. O.O

xwatchmanx likes this.
  20. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Not Dead Yet
    Former Staff

United States
    See, this is what I was waiting on.
    Complete deterioration.

These threads never fail to disappoint.

gamefan5 and xwatchmanx like this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - PlayStation, Product, Worst

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.