PlayStation Showcase announced for September 9th, will focus on "what's next" for the PS5

kldjjklasdjklasddsakl.png

You'll be able to get a glimpse at the future of the PlayStation 5 later this week, according to Sony. A PlayStation Showcase has been teased and is set to take place on September 9th, where it'll show off PS5 titles scheduled for release this holiday and beyond. Both third-party and first-party PlayStation Studios will be a part of the stream (though there will be no "next-gen" PlayStation VR games revealed), which will last around 40 minutes. You can tune in or catch our live coverage when the showcase begins next week at 1pm PT/10pm CEST.

:arrow: Source

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
the current generation's water cooler

Duude they just started selling a slightly lighter version, 300g lighter, which comes with a smaller heatsink, the downsized heatsink weights... wait for it... exactly 300g lighter than the old heatsink, all in the name of cost cutting.

Best of all it runs slightly hotter than the original version, coz downsized heatsinks normally come with a new, smaller more power efficient die size Cpu/Apu but here Sony just crammed in a small heatsink on the same old Cpu.

I think Sony wants to name it the YLOD Nostalgia Ps5.

In short, water cooling, as cool as that would be, ain't coming. Why you ask? Well 'Capitalism Baby'

Unless ofcourse you could reach out to that Vietnamese duude who modded his own custom water cooled Ps5. That Ps5 was sexy as hell btw

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dolby Vision support for 4K Blu-rays. I don't care about games right now as I'm pretty sure I already know about everything they're going to show... outside of perhaps a small surprise or two. Not even the Series X supports DV for UHD Blu's, regardless of the fact it has a built in 4K player and supports DV for both gaming and streaming apps.

Reactions: Floflo81

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Have they ever kept a big release quiet for only a few months till release? Would be nice to get some big exclusive for the holidays.

Also I wish they would just release an update to remove the restriction to enable 3D Audio through HDMI. They are doing kinda that but it's specifically for the TV speakers surround sound. I just want to make use of the HDMI to get proper audio with surround for my headphones, it's already there but they don't give the option to choose it. Till then the solution is like a $100 or so for a decent compatible USB DAC.

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, more third person generic cinematic games coming out for me to play for a weekend and never touch again

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, more third person generic cinematic games coming out for me to play for a weekend and never touch again

So, what games do you actually like? And for me personally, I'd rather have a new third person cinematic game coming that I can play in a weekend and enjoy an actual story to, than some garbage repetitive, snoozefest like Call of Poopy or Super Lame Bros that are the same exact thing over and over and over and over and and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...........

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
- More promises of renewed PS5 stock that will never actually happen.
- Everything remotely interesting pushed back to late 2022.
- Remasters of PS3/4 games we don't need and didn't ask for.
- And of course an absurd amount of Deathloop footage, which is being pushed like a crowning baby for some reason despite as far as I can tell nobody giving a crap about it. I assume some palms were crossed with silver for the big marketing blitz because it isn't a result of it being the best, most advanced or the most interesting candidate.

Reactions: felix.200

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what games do you actually like? And for me personally, I'd rather have a new third person cinematic game coming that I can play in a weekend and enjoy an actual story to, than some garbage repetitive, snoozefest like Call of Poopy or Super Lame Bros that are the same exact thing over and over and over and over and and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...........
games that are proud of being games and dont desperately want to be movies
IE far cry 2, GTA4, Prince of Persia, Sonic, Ratchet and clank before the ps4, GOW before the 2018 reboot
basically most video games made before 2008

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-