PlayStation Plus games for December 2018

Next month's PlayStation Plus lineup has been revealed. Those who subscribe to the service will be getting six new games to play for free, with December's headline titles being SOMA and Onrush. For PlayStation 3 players, you'll have access to Steins;Gate and Steredenn, while those that still have a PlayStation Vita will get Iconoclasts (PS4 Crossplay) and Papers, Please. SOMA is known for its mix of sci-fi and horror elements while Onrush is an entirely different experience, being an over-the-top arcade racer.

It's also worth noting that by March 2019, both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles will no longer be included as part of a PlayStation Plus membership.

You can start playing these games on December 4th.

:arrow: Source

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"It's also worth noting that by March 2019, both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles will no longer be included as part of a PlayStation Plus membership."

GG again Sony.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"It's also worth noting that by March 2019, both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles will no longer be included as part of a PlayStation Plus membership."

GG again Sony.
Maybe they'll use the additional budget that frees up for an extra PS4 game, and maybe something PSVR for the people who have one. At least I hope so.

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I envy people that will get to play Steins;Gate for the first time. One of the best stories ever written, and more than worth a play (even if you've seen the show).

Reactions: Chary

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
and i bought the deluxe version of Onrush last month for $18 :glare:
however, i don't regret it that much, just a little now
the game is super fun.

Reactions: bomigoton

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh, good. I wanted to try Iconoclast, and it's a cross play PS4 (and cross buy too?) if it is then it'll be available on PS4 too, not only 2 games.
I saw the game on black friday and decided not to buy it, good thing I didn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: $6 for 2 pounds though shits expensive