PlayStation Plus and Games with Gold games announced for October 2021

OctGwG_16x9_4UP_Points_ESRB_wPricing.jpg

As a new month approaches, so do a slew of new games to go with your online console subscriptions. Sony and Microsoft both announced the titles coming to PlayStation Plus and Games with Gold today. Sony's new PlayStation Plus titles will be active from October 5 to November 1, and include Hell Let Loose for the PS5, Mortal Kombat X for the PS4, and PGA Tour 2K21 also for the PS4. Microsoft will stagger its releases, as always, with the Xbox One getting Aaero from October 1 to the 31 and Hover from October 16 to November 15, and the 360 getting Castlevania: Harmony of Despair from October 1 to the 15, and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X from October 16 to the 31. Of course, all four of those titles are also backwards compatible on Xbox Series X|S.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

:arrow: Source (PlayStation Plus)
:arrow: Source (Games with Gold)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
harmony of despair is the game I used to check if dlc was working on my jtag, which it was. I have all "chapters," but I've only played the game briefly.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But of a bummer that they’re adding MK X to PSPlus considering it’s already a part of the PSPlus Collection on the PS5, so the few lucky PS5 owners are short a game this month. Still, a good game for anyone who hasn’t played it yet.

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harmony of Despair is one of those few games that are stuck in their generation that I still boot my PS3 up to play from time to time. Port it to current gen ya cowards!

Reactions: Rafciu

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t understand why people still comparing PS+ monthly games with Game Pass on Xbox? Is clearly something different! PS+ = Xbox Gold

Kraken_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always wanted to enjoy Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, but the Xbox version didn't have local multiplayer. It was a disappointment playing alone compared to a normal Castlevania.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8