Playing Pokemon as a kid...

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,379
Trophies
0
Location
Inside you, all around you
XP
1,490
Country
United States
*raises hand slowly* guilty as charged, i loved the old pokemon red game, great stuff to play when i was younger, simply graphics none of this 3D shit that everyone needs now a days, and there were only 150 pokemon...sorry for the reminiscing rant there
 

Shorkio

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
274
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Your harddrive
Website
Visit site
XP
364
Country
Finland
squirrelman10 said:
*raises hand slowly* guilty as charged, i loved the old pokemon red game, great stuff to play when i was younger, simply graphics none of this 3D shit that everyone needs now a days, and there were only 150 pokemon...sorry for the reminiscing rant there
Actually, there were 151 Pokemon
lecture.gif
 

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
1,298
Trophies
0
Age
28
XP
429
Country
Netherlands
Shorkio said:
squirrelman10 said:
*raises hand slowly* guilty as charged, i loved the old pokemon red game, great stuff to play when i was younger, simply graphics none of this 3D shit that everyone needs now a days, and there were only 150 pokemon...sorry for the reminiscing rant there
Actually, there were 151 Pokemon
lecture.gif
152 if you count Missingo..
 

Westside

Sogdiana
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
2,904
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Guantanamo bay
Website
Visit site
XP
955
Country
Uzbekistan
Actually second generation was not half bad, as they were originally planed anyway when the pokemons first came out. However, starting at 3rd generation, the pokemon looked like the developers got high and did some random shit.
 

Langin

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
4,743
Trophies
0
Location
The internet
XP
2,419
Country
Netherlands
Oh gosh prof. Oaks his lab... Mamamia! I tried that so much getting the Bulbasaur but I got it from a friend after some shit... -.-

Father I shited the whole shitload out of that game played more then 700 hours =-D
 

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
13,222
Trophies
3
Age
33
Location
Pittsburgh
XP
15,467
Country
United States
Actually i had Yellow and i could take the last pokemon cause he gave it to Gary and had to catch mine. or something like that.
 

science

science rules
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
3,697
Trophies
1
Age
32
XP
1,196
Country
Canada
BortzANATOR said:
Actually i had Yellow and i could take the last pokemon cause he gave it to Gary and had to catch mine. or something like that.

What! I don't know if thats right...
 

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
13,222
Trophies
3
Age
33
Location
Pittsburgh
XP
15,467
Country
United States
Hold on. let me go look again. now that your calling me out i wonder.

Cause you get a pikachu and Gary gets an Eevee.
(lucky SOB)

 

science

science rules
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
3,697
Trophies
1
Age
32
XP
1,196
Country
Canada
BortzANATOR said:
Hold on. let me go look again. now that your calling me out i wonder.

Cause you get a pikachu and Gary gets an Eevee.
(lucky SOB)

I think there is something missing here. I think we are arguing the same thing. Re-read your first post and let me know if its actually what you want to say
 

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
3,456
Trophies
1
Location
Side 7
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
1,423
Country
Australia
I caught 'em all in Red when I played it again recently.

I also caught 'em all in Platinum. All 493 of the fuckers and what do they do!? THEY MAKE MORE!
I'll probably catch 'em all in Soul Silver too... and then in Black.

Westside said:
Actually second generation was not half bad, as they were originally planed anyway when the pokemons first came out. However, starting at 3rd generation, the pokemon looked like the developers got high and did some random shit.
But...
i-herd-you-liek-mudkipz_design.png
 

Gore

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
1,554
Trophies
0
Age
80
XP
340
Country
United States
Arctic said:
kwartel said:
Shorkio said:
squirrelman10 said:
*raises hand slowly* guilty as charged, i loved the old pokemon red game, great stuff to play when i was younger, simply graphics none of this 3D shit that everyone needs now a days, and there were only 150 pokemon...sorry for the reminiscing rant there
Actually, there were 151 Pokemon
lecture.gif
152 if you count Missingo..
But he's number 000, don't we start counting the Pokedex at 001?
he's not even a fucking pokemon jesus christ
 

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2007
Messages
4,128
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
‭jerkland
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
314
Country
Gore said:
Arctic said:
kwartel said:
Shorkio said:
squirrelman10 said:
*raises hand slowly* guilty as charged, i loved the old pokemon red game, great stuff to play when i was younger, simply graphics none of this 3D shit that everyone needs now a days, and there were only 150 pokemon...sorry for the reminiscing rant there
Actually, there were 151 Pokemon
lecture.gif
152 if you count Missingo..
But he's number 000, don't we start counting the Pokedex at 001?
he's not even a fucking pokemon jesus christ

170~ if you count all the glitched pokeymon
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: so puny it can't even fit my whole nas worth of p*rn