technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
karl1295 said:
crap now i get ¤002 error :S

you don't have cioscorp do you.!!

if you do, then i don't know i have never had a 002 error using cioscorp.

EDIT : he was trying you load the NTSU game in a PAL wii with Cioscorp installed, thats why he got the error, for anyone with a PAL wii and cioscorp, just use RegionFrii and patch the game to your region, takes 2 seconds, then burn the disc, it will load fine, i do this with all non PAL games to get them to play via my disc channel LOL

Mr_Invisible

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
works perfectly, thanks m8
smile.gif

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
@ OP how did you insert the DIP from cIOS_r14 into the IOS56..??
huh.gif

Hi mate, i didn't, i found this file while browsing and decided to share, i wouldn't mind knowing how to do that myself, for future reference.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does not work for me i get a black screen when i load it from my disc channel... also loaded it with my back up launcher also same thing any clue why?

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
i've got even better news...

this ios did help me to get it to work not only from disc channel but also from usb loader...

everybody was talking about installing hermes cios222 with ios37 merged to ios36 and that would solve the problem...

not for me though. i kept on getting black screens. but after i installed the cios56rev14 it not only worked from disc channel but also suddenly worked from usb loader...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
technom8t said:
ether2802 said:
@ OP how did you insert the DIP from cIOS_r14 into the IOS56..??
huh.gif

Hi mate, i didn't, i found this file while browsing and decided to share, i wouldn't mind knowing how to do that myself, for future reference.

Mmmmm....well I want to know, cause the Installer makes several patches on a few .app files not just on the 00000001.app file (like it used to do DIP10 and earlier) and adds one more .app, so I was interested on knowing how to acomplish this on any other IOS....!!
smile.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(FGOD @ Aug 30 2009, 01:02 PM)
i've got even better news...

this ios did help me to get it to work not only from disc channel but also from usb loader...

everybody was talking about installing hermes cios222 with ios37 merged to ios36 and that would solve the problem...

not for me though. i kept on getting black screens. but after i installed the cios56rev14 it not only worked from disc channel but also suddenly worked from usb loader...

can you select your USB loader to work on IOS56...???
huh.gif
weird, mine only 249/222/223/250...!!
wtf.gif

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DJPlace said:
does not work for me i get a black screen when i load it from my disc channel... also loaded it with my back up launcher also same thing any clue why?

are you running cioscorp?

are you on REV14?

are you trying to run the NTSC game in a PAL wii?

danish7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the thread, information and download.

I'm probably doing something wrong, but I'm still getting the black screen after starting GH5 from the disk channel. I have a 4.1U system (NTSC) with cioscorp installed and preloader .29. Any other game I've tried works great (even works with USB instruments for RB2).

There were some selections when installing the IOS056 wad, but I kept picking the one listed as "Default". Should I have done something different?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo