Play Asia

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Jaejae, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Jaejae
    OP

Jaejae Superfly Don't Used

Sep 23, 2007
    New Zealand
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Hai guise, didn't know where to post this, here is as good a place as any.
    What sort of shipping times should I expect from Play Asia, just using the default shipping method?
    Replies from NZ/AUS would be nice.

2. Seven

Seven oh hell no

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    Well, I live in the U.S. on the east coast, and it takes about two to three weeks tops for Japanese products to come by here. Since you live in NZ/AUS, I can't really say, since I don't know how the shipping works there, but it should reach you earlier. Probably a week or a week and a half.

3. Kiljaeden

Kiljaeden GBAtemp Regular

Sep 26, 2006
    Sydney
    If I remember correctly, it took me about 2 weeks to recieve my order from play-asia. All items were in stock and used default shipping.

4. Freaker

Freaker Member

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2007
    Sydney
    I put in an order for something which was on backorder at the time. The item actually shipped on the 12th or 13th Nov and it arrived on the 19th. About a week for just the shipping, anyway.

5. JPH

JPH Banned

Banned
    Jul 11, 2006
    United States
    I ordered a navy DS Lite from them before.
    It didn't take very long, maybe just a week.

But if you buy a Nintendo product from there, it breaks and you wanna replace it - shipping from US to PlayAsia is like $120! [​IMG]

6. ediblebird

ediblebird GBAtemp Fan

Aug 22, 2006
    about a week for me once the item has shipped, but i usually get the slightly more expensive method which takes 3 days.

7. Jaejae
    OP

Jaejae Superfly Don't Used

Sep 23, 2007
    New Zealand
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Right, this is good news so far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice