Hacking Plaisysupdater stuck on "Attempting svchax..."

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I didn't think it could be something as simple as the homebrew entry point. When I find my Freaky Forms: Deluxe I'll finish it up then. Thanks a ton.
Trust me entry point does matter. Very rarely will browserhax work with a kernel exploit application. Some entry points just work better than others with kernel exploits. Don't know why, but from my testing it's just a fact. You should never use browserhax for downgrade, always use anything else as they are all always going to be better than browserhax (it seems like it may never work with browserhax in my testing and based on threads from other users).

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've never seemed to get SuperMysteryChunkHax to work for downgrading - everything else works fine, but it's always OoTHax that works for me - interestingly, the 10.7.32 U payload works better than the 11.0.33 U payload.

I finally got it to downgrade with OoTHax and 10.7.32 U instead.

KaiMG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I persevered and got there in the end. I used browserhax as my entry point into menuhax and proceeded with downgrading from there.
Time travelled allll the way back to 2.1 via 9.2.

Broswerhax into menuhax is very unstable at 11.0, but nintendo weren't able to completely block it. It still took me quite a few attempts though.

oot save file exploit doesn't work on 11.0 but it does on 9.2, I didn't use that route though.

Reactions: Shadowfied

MonClair

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a similar issue but I'm running an old 3DS ver. 9.5.0-23E. Have been going to the web browser and using a QR code entry (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew)). Have attempted to install menuhax although the entry points don't activate on reboot.

Any other entry points I could try or any suggestions?

EDIT: reinstalled menuhax a few more times, finally got it working. Solved the issues.

Last edited by MonClair,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: