1. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Two questions
    1.) In order to add VC games, you need title IDs, while I had my pokemon emerald title id on hand, I don’t have my pokemon firered injection title ID, where can I find that?
    2.) When I try to edit “events” in pokemon emerald I’m told “No wonder cards present Use the universal script “injector.c””. Is there a fix for this?

2. tfocosta

tfocosta GBAtemp Z-Warrior

United Kingdom
    1. Check this link.
    2. I didn't come across this, so I don't know a solution. I'm sure someone who knows will come to the rescue soon.

3. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

1.) Confused, what is that link supposed to show?
    2.) Hopefully.

tfocosta likes this.
  4. The_Time_Is_Nigh

Newcomer

United States
    1. FBI Titles.
    2. Go to the scripts section and run what it told you to. Haven't injected one myself yet so I can't help further than that.

Last edited by The_Time_Is_Nigh, Aug 2, 2020
  5. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

1.) How do I get FBI titles?
    2.) The scripts section where? Is there an official thread for this or something? I was given the cia files for my stuff from a friend.

6. The_Time_Is_Nigh

Newcomer

United States
    Go to FBI, then go to Titles.
    Look up FlagBrew discord. I will warn you, one of the mods there is pretty rude so you'll get brush off responses.

7. FMCore

FMCore Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    If you're talking about Griffin he isn't really a mod, just someone trying to help filter crap out of the server before it hits the fan.

If you're talking about Allen, yeah he's a real ass and I really don't get why he's a mod/admin on there, it'd be a good day if he were to get banned on the server.

Last edited by FMCore, Aug 5, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - injected, games,