• Views 20,883
  • Replies 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Two questions
1.) In order to add VC games, you need title IDs, while I had my pokemon emerald title id on hand, I don’t have my pokemon firered injection title ID, where can I find that?
2.) When I try to edit “events” in pokemon emerald I’m told “No wonder cards present Use the universal script “injector.c””. Is there a fix for this?

D

Deleted User

OP
1. FBI Titles.
2. Go to the scripts section and run what it told you to. Haven't injected one myself yet so I can't help further than that.
1.) How do I get FBI titles?
2.) The scripts section where? Is there an official thread for this or something? I was given the cia files for my stuff from a friend.

The_Time_Is_Nigh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to FBI, then go to Titles.
Look up FlagBrew discord. I will warn you, one of the mods there is pretty rude so you'll get brush off responses.

FMCore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go to FBI, then go to Titles.
Look up FlagBrew discord. I will warn you, one of the mods there is pretty rude so you'll get brush off responses.

If you're talking about Griffin he isn't really a mod, just someone trying to help filter crap out of the server before it hits the fan.

If you're talking about Allen, yeah he's a real ass and I really don't get why he's a mod/admin on there, it'd be a good day if he were to get banned on the server.

Last edited by FMCore,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1