Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you think in a next update, you could add the ability to rename the boxes from the bank ? THX for the app it helps me a lot :)

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
This project is great! The worst thing about all that is that I really want to help somehow but don't have enough time. Maybe in the future, or just donating something on Paypal

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you check PKSM folder in the repo....
You could make a little clearer that the precompiled versions are in the source because most people go to releases instead the source to get compiled version. I didn't see any mention of it being in the source and the only reason I found it was while I was trying to compile it.

Reactions: Zidapi and guisadop

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You could make a little clearer that the precompiled versions are in the source because most people go to releases instead the source to get compiled version. I didn't see any mention of it being in the source and the only reason I found it was while I was trying to compile it.
There were releases in the release page of cours,e but as I mentioned, I'm doing maintenance and general cleaning, and I stated it basically everywhere. Also, if you just google 'pksm' you'll be redirected to the current cia to download.

PS: compiling the source is a waste of time.

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have come to create hype

Bank:
nSy14Xo.jpg

Pokemon editor:
HJnw1q4.jpg

7gUKQEz.jpg

Also, stop asking the same shit over and over again, he knows what functions are missing and they will be implemented over time.

I know this was posted yesterday, but that shit looks clean! I don't normally say this type of stuff, but I am HYPE af. Keep up the good work, this project always seems to be progressing so quickly. It's like every time I look, there's something new that seems to be coming up. Again man, just keep doing your thing you're doing a great job!

Reactions: dsoldier

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can you please order the moves/objects in alphabetical order? (It would be a lot more easier to find moves/objects that way)

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you please order the moves/objects in alphabetical order? (It would be a lot more easier to find moves/objects that way)
It's already done. The only thing is that it will be included from the next update only, and it will not come soon. Also, compiling from the source code will be a waste of time for you.

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)