Pink 3DS Is The Next Colour

azariaspice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want it! I like blue, but I'm not a fan of the shade they chose for the 3DS. I think a darker shade of pink would've looked better with the black screen. I don't know why people complain about it. It'd definitely screw up the 3D effect if it was a different color. I'm sure they tried it, cos the black doesn't look the best. But it doesn't distract your eyes from the picture, the only light comes from the screen, therefore your eyes don't see anything else but it. I guess.... I'm really tired, but either way, I think I'll get this. It'd be nice to see some limited edition ones, maybe to coincide with their new games? A Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7 3DS system would be awesome! Ah well, if they announce one, I may hold out. This comes out in December in the States I heard.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Awwww, I so wish this was available at launch
frown.gif
The metallic pink is so damn hot! My DSL is "Metallic Rose" and it is totally awesome! Even got it at it's US launch thanks to a great fellow temper, who's contributions to this site has been great! (anyone know who I might refer to?)

mudassirul

Trophies
XP
Country
What happened to the purple one that was on display at E3? I want that alieny purple 3ds. This pink looks to light, needs to be a little bolder. Are they gonna remake 3DS with 2nd circle pad? It's essential for all thos lefty's out there!

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chhotu uttam said:
Still waiting for the Blue one
tongue.gif

BTW pink is good for girls

I'm not getting one either way, but the "aqua blue" they've used for the DSi & 3DS looks awful.. The Midnight Blue DSi XL looked so sharp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...