IT'S A CONSPIRACACY, I TELLS YA
blink.gif

Taedirk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're finally localizing Rittai Picross? About goddamn time. If you haven't played it and enjoy puzzle games, go get it now. The tutorial is very visual and intuitive. Go. Get it. Stop reading this post, find a copy, play the hell out of some three dimensional picross.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Taedirk said:
They're finally localizing Rittai Picross? About goddamn time. If you haven't played it and enjoy puzzle games, go get it now. The tutorial is very visual and intuitive. Go. Get it. Stop reading this post, find a copy, play the hell out of some three dimensional picross.
It doesn't seem likely at this point that they're localizing Rittai Picross, and I have it right now and I play it.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Taedirk said:
It doesn't seem likely at this point that they're localizing Rittai Picross, and I have it right now and I play it.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Taedirk @ Nov 23 2009, 08:43 AM) They're finally localizing Rittai Picross? About goddamn time. If you haven't played it and enjoy puzzle games, go get it now. The tutorial is very visual and intuitive. Go. Get it. Stop reading this post, find a copy, play the hell out of some three dimensional picross.

Taedirk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Taedirk said:

It slipped in to one of the official announcements a few weeks ago, according to Kotaku.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Taedirk said:
Inunah said:
Taedirk said:

It slipped in to one of the official announcements a few weeks ago, according to Kotaku.
Did it? That's great.
happy.gif

Green0scar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would be nice if they finally Localized it, even if its easy to play it now in japanese. Either way Im still going to keep playing it. I wonder if they would changed/Add any puzzles too?

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Green0scar said:
It would be nice if they finally Localized it, even if its easy to play it now in japanese. Either way Im still going to keep playing it. I wonder if they would changed/Add any puzzles too?
Nah, don't think so...

Good if you have a flash cart though. Your SAV file can be used with a different language of the same game, as long as both files are named the same.
biggrin.gif
Boom goes the dynamite. 8)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.