Look through this thread and picofly thread. You'll see different people saying their switches weren't turning on after installing those chips. Others have said maybe they're frying the emmc? Yes they can work, but like I said they're kind of hit or miss
i have switched to only using the rp2040-tiny. i started running into issues with the "picofly" chips. i cut pin 11 so i can use it as a second anchor point.
Hi, I'm stuck with an OLED, I hope you can help me.
When installing the chip it gives error *=* (No eMMC block 0 read (eMMC init failure?) and it boots normally in OFW. The diode values are all good. I've tried 3 different chips and 2 DAT0 adapters. I've carefully checked the CLK and CMD solders, which are the most delicate, and they look good. I'm running out of ideas. Could it be that the V2 flex I use for the CPU is damaged? Thanks
Hi, I'm stuck with an OLED, I hope you can help me.
When installing the chip it gives error *=* (No eMMC block 0 read (eMMC init failure?) and it boots normally in OFW. The diode values are all good. I've tried 3 different chips and 2 DAT0 adapters. I've carefully checked the CLK and CMD solders, which are the most delicate, and they look good. I'm running out of ideas. Could it be that the V2 flex I use for the CPU is damaged? Thanks
Use kimkaze mathed only. Working. And it is not easy to do that with out skill some time the chip is not empty use firmware for it if it not picoflay chip and same hwfly chip. Befor use it. Use laptop and see video how add firmware to chip.
Use kimkaze mathed only. Working. And it is not easy to do that with out skill some time the chip is not empty use firmware for it if it not picoflay chip and same hwfly chip. Befor use it. Use laptop and see video how add firmware to chip.
Hello, I've been missing for a while.
I received a switch, there is a chip based on picofly (rp2040).
It only starts in emummc.
Disassembling it I found this chip (never seen before, but it seems plug and play, convenient).
Inserting the mmc into the original socket, it starts normally.
Can I check something or do I have to install a new chip?
Thanks for your ideas.
Hello, I've been missing for a while.
I received a switch, there is a chip based on picofly (rp2040).
It only starts in emummc.
Disassembling it I found this chip (never seen before, but it seems plug and play, convenient).
Inserting the mmc into the original socket, it starts normally.
Can I check something or do I have to install a new chip?
Thanks for your ideas.
I need help! I got my rp2040 today and I wanted to flash it, but it didn't get detected by my PC. The led is blue long and 2-3 times yellow. I need help! Is my chip pre flashed?
I need help! I got my rp2040 today and I wanted to flash it, but it didn't get detected by my PC. The led is blue long and 2-3 times yellow. I need help! Is my chip pre flashed?
This is a Pikofly AIO Thread/Tutorial.
This information has been pulled from other threads and forums on this site, I haven't done anything except compile it in this one thread.
All credit goes to those who worked on all the relevant information and stuff.
First things First; I not not endorse piracy and those who released the firmware don't either so this is for home-brew use only.
DOING THIS MODIFCATION TO YOUR SWITCH MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DAMGE. I RECOMMEND YOU HAVE THIS DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER
DISCLAIMER! Me or any of the other temp members who helped make this happen can not be held liable to any damage you cause your console in attempting to mod it. Professional installation is recommended for this mod.
Just because a mod is cheap doesn't mean it's easy. - Trust me I learnt the hard way - Adran 2023
Mosfet (IRFHS8342 MOSFET) or cpu flex cable - I personally recommend - (v1 for v1, v2 flex for v2 mariko etc etc but yes you can use a v2 with a v1 flex and vice versa it just needs modding)
switch (duh)
Wire
RP2040 Firmware (Do not flash firmware from the archive folder unless advised to)
Not trying to be rude, but if you read the guide it tells you everything. As well as the hundreds of videos of installs on YouTube. You've been asking the same thing over and over with different posts for the past week. If it's too hard to comprehend, maybe this mod isn't for you. Your questions have been answered by multiple people.
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...