Picofly AIO Thread

Mawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
have you check the cmd resistor on the switch mainboard?

its usually broke mysteriously and lead to those blackscreen or bluescreen.
Can you post a picture of that particular resistor? Ill check than
Post automatically merged:

Install back the mod chip, make resistance of dat0 and cmd to 100ohm, then boot to sysnand cfw once.
By removing the 47 and placing a single one 100ohm or by adding two or more 47 ones ? Ill try asap

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Can you post a picture of that particular resistor? Ill check than

By removing the 47 and placing a single one 100ohm or by adding two or more 47 ones ? Ill try asap
a.png

I kind of forget, it should be 4k7 (CMIIW)

Reactions: LuigiGad

Mawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Install back the mod chip, make resistance of dat0 and cmd to 100ohm, then boot to sysnand cfw once.
I did it the first time with 2 47ohm on both Lines and the second time with 3 47ohm on both lines, no changes

View attachment 415096
I kind of forget, it should be 4k7 (CMIIW)
I swapped it two Times with one from spares boards but still nothing, by the way how you probe 4k7 on that resistor? I did it with red on gnd and the black on the purple side of the resistor that you pinned

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I did it the first time with 2 47ohm on both Lines and the second time with 3 47ohm on both lines, no changes

I swapped it two Times with one from spares boards but still nothing, by the way how you probe 4k7 on that resistor? I did it with red on gnd and the black on the purple side of the resistor that you pinned
Seems like the emmc data corrupted. i hope you already backup the emmc right? Especially the key.

Maybe someone have any other idea.

Mawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Seems like the emmc data corrupted. i hope you already backup the emmc right? Especially the key.

Maybe someone have any other idea.
Yes i ve all the backups and keys. I ll try to rebuild the nand.

Edit: Unbricked the console by following sthetix level 1 nand rebuild guide. I don't know what went wrong to corrupt the system but now it's running fine. The only issue that persist it's the slow emmc but it must be fixed by adding resistances to dat0 and cmd lines

Last edited by Mawi,

ItzMeGab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Here is a CPU flex for Mariko devices (and Erista if you run wires from the exposed pads), with Dual Independent MOSFETs built into one package. I put small pads for sp1 and sp2 if you just want to run wires instead of placing the flex over the capacitors.

also ignore the small circles in the cutouts, that's just the 3d viewer not cutting out the copper from plated through holes.

Kicad project and gerbers:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YPrlNqbp0VJ8IM3nWb1fSZJKgaQMFjxYView attachment 374806View attachment 374796
I cannot download the files from the link, do you still have it?

FXDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Yes i ve all the backups and keys. I ll try to rebuild the nand.

Edit: Unbricked the console by following sthetix level 1 nand rebuild guide. I don't know what went wrong to corrupt the system but now it's running fine. The only issue that persist it's the slow emmc but it must be fixed by adding resistances to dat0 and cmd lines
If you don't solve it with resistors, I think that, to get rid of the slow eMMC message, change the eMMC memory with a Samsung eMMC KLMCG4JETD-B041S. SKhynix eMMC is of poor quality !

Mawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you don't solve it with resistors, I think that, to get rid of the slow eMMC message, change the eMMC memory with a Samsung eMMC KLMCG4JETD-B041S. SKhynix eMMC is of poor quality !
It s a klm, solved by adding another 47ohm on the dat0 lines. Now its all right. Thanks everybody for the support

Reactions: FXDX

Mawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So you only fixed the dat0 resistors? cmd is then still at 47/50 ohm?
Yes, I was going step by step performing the hekate benchmark, starting by adding an extra 47 to dat0 at the begin and it was sufficient to fix the slow emmc issue so i stopped there. By the way i did more than 50 consoles , lite , v1, v2 and oled, this is the first time that I installed more than one 47ohm res

htluga

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just flashed my itsybitsy picofly with the 2.73 fw, before realizing that there is already the 2.75 (or also 2.76?) fw. I tried reflashing according to the modding guide by pressing boot while connected to pc. but the empty filewindow of picofly as extern device does not appear. what can I do to upgrade the fw? Are there any disadvantaged if I am now only able to stay on 2.73? any help is appreciated.

KingMasta1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just flashed my itsybitsy picofly with the 2.73 fw, before realizing that there is already the 2.75 (or also 2.76?) fw. I tried reflashing according to the modding guide by pressing boot while connected to pc. but the empty filewindow of picofly as extern device does not appear. what can I do to upgrade the fw? Are there any disadvantaged if I am now only able to stay on 2.73? any help is appreciated.
You can try to update via hakate and picofly toolbox. You just need the update.bin of version 2.75😊

htluga

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a color-weakness, so I am kina lost rn. Does this light pattern indicate a succesfully flashed chip?

Woody211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a color-weakness, so I am kina lost rn. Does this light pattern indicate a succesfully flashed chip?

That is the correct colour flashing pattern. Another way to check is plug back into the pc and it wont appear as a usb drive or pop up a window anymore if firmware flash was successful unless you press and hold boot button while plugging in to bet back to bootloader mode.

Reactions: htluga

htluga

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That is the correct colour flashing pattern. Another way to check is plug back into the pc and it wont appear as a usb drive or pop up a window anymore if firmware flash was successful unless you press and hold boot button while plugging in to bet back to bootloader mode.
any other way to get to bootloader mode? I dont seem to get into it, even after several different trys booting into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto