Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

enzo87

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
with an exfat formatted sd then everything goes back to fat32 and I can't pass anything anymore? because the sd is back in fat32
and my first installation

Warbeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wired up a mosfet but to give it strength i used clear hard uv resin
the paper is so it wouldn't stick to my table lol
20230412_194558.jpg

KarimPolska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am having problem while installing rp2040 zero with mosfet for my friend's mariko. The mod chip always shows blue-> cyan (I guess) and boots to OFW. but when Nintendo logo appears, click reset button in rp2040, it starts glitching and tada: green led + boots to hekate. It's look like @Rodel said but I have already update v2.64 firmware and removed regulator in rp2040. Please help me figure the problem.
check this

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-lite-picofly-blackscreen.630751/#post-10125262

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Don't mean to waste anyone's time here but has someone successfully used a rp2040 or pico on a v1 unpatched system?

I'm just curious if anyone is aware of the solder points compared to a v1 patched and every other model we have information for, feel free to disregard thus question if you think it's stupid I just have everything ready to go and it would be more convenient for my friends child to not use a jig or an rcm loader
you asked exactly the same on the other thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-aio-thread.628951/post-10127629

spamming the forum with the same question will not help you to get answer quickly, and is against the forum rules https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I guess I could make a bold statement like, "Picofly compatible with ALL switch versions and firmwares"? @rehius any thoughts on such a statement?
The word 'All' is vague, i rather choose explicit like 'compatible with unpatched v1, patched v1, v2, oled, lite' something like that, explicit and definitive.

Reactions: calishooter

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The word 'All' is vague, i rather choose explicit like 'compatible with unpatched v1, patched v1, v2, oled, lite' something like that, explicit and definitive.
I was under the impression that the word "all" is an absolute word, like the Spanish "todo" to mean everything, complete, every, and several other synonyms for "the whole set".

But pardon me, I suppose there could be yet a newer switch released at some point down the line after the OLED, and we wouldn't want my catch-all statement to be incorrect. I shall amend my words accordingly.

Reactions: LogicalMadness

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes I asked because I still can't find the answer but it's fine I'm not trying to break rules and the aio thread is a mess but I appreciate the warning

Crazy how gatekept the v1 unpatched info is you have everything else bursting from the seams but it's like oh yeah v1 unpatched just rcm it I mean come on thats a pretty ridiculous answer to where are tye solder points?

I'll be sure to post it all in the aio thread for someone who needs ir because it's been two days and this is like pulling teeth
you got answer: yes! has been done, yes! it works, and as a plus some people explain to you why is better install a trinket m0 or rcm x86.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back