Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

Doodka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Not necessarily 10 devices. You can at least put 100. Because There is no ID verification.
ready to donate to your card right now, the only question is who and where sells the modchip? rumors about sellers have been going around almost from the very beginning of the thread, but I have not seen proofs or links

Reactions: impeeza

nqtal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Returning to the "ethics" of piracy: I have nothing to do with politics, but "big N" think otherwise, so they completely restricted access to the application store in my country. I have no opportunity to open an account in another currency in another country. And why should I pay money to a company that does not respect me and other same customers?! Once I bought their device and paid them forgames. But now the only way to use it is hacking.

Reactions: Mansi

AntonIX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
devpins.org
XP
Country
Russia
Returning to the "ethics" of piracy: I have nothing to do with politics, but "big N" think otherwise, so they completely restricted access to the application store in my country. I have no opportunity to open an account in another currency in another country. And why should I pay money to a company that does not respect me and other same customers?! Once I bought their device and paid them forgames. But now the only way to use it is hacking.
You can buy cartridges or top up cards:) You are always have a choice.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use piracy as a way to “try it before I buy it” because so very few games have demos anymore. If I enjoy the game I’ll absolutely buy it to play on my legit Switch. Generally I also remove the pirated game from my hacked Switch, with a few exceptions. Fun to play local multiplayer? Probably staying.

qgywibczozfvvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I use piracy as a way to “try it before I buy it” because so very few games have demos anymore. If I enjoy the game I’ll absolutely buy it to play on my legit Switch. Generally I also remove the pirated game from my hacked Switch, with a few exceptions. Fun to play local multiplayer? Probably staying.
I mean that's a good way to spend money but , I don't have any to spare atm so . We sail on high seas

Reactions: Adran_Marit

Mansi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Our countries do not have all the cartridges. And right now, no one delivers.
This means that I cannot find the GTA trilogy in my country and play it.
There remains piracy. And when the new version of Zelda comes out, it won't be there either.
I will not be able to buy online or a cartridge.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean that's a good way to spend money but , I don't have any to spare atm so . We sail on high seas
Being real my backlog of games on other consoles and PC is so large that the Switch isn't much of a priority for me. I'm not against people who don't have access to the games they want using any method available to them to obtain them. Sail them seas, friend.

Piracy is less dangerous than boredom.

nqtal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You can buy cartridges or top up cards:) You are always have a choice.
At first I bought cartridges that I could find at a reasonable price. But cessation of supplies, exchange rate and desire of sellers to earn more - prices became simply insane. And not all games are on cartridges. Top up cards are not officially sold, i need to look at dealers and pay them a commission. It's not up to me to figure out how to take money to the company. If they do not offer me conditions, then they don't need my money :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: there is a panda in chat, that is true +2