Hacking Personal Headers

Xolima

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I have one quick question. If I inject a header I made myself from a game I own on a 3ds rom is it possible to play online without risking a ban ? Can I dump a 3ds singleplayer only game to have access to my own header ? I just want to know the risks of the whole proccess. Thanks in advance

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You only need the UniqueID of the cartridge, the rest of the header has to reflect the game you're running (correct Cart and EEPROM ID etc.). So far people using private headers seem to be safe, but nobody really knows how the bans work.

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As foxi said, no one really knows. I do recommend using a private header though. When the online function was released I wanted to have minimalize the risk and recently lots of players have been banned, while i didn't even receive a message. I used an offline game for the header and edited it to fit the different games (size, card 2).

But remember; It's always a risk playing online, even with a private header.

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry if i ninja this theat, but how to do you, say, put a personal header of MGS:SE or Streetfigther onto another game? (Pokemon Omega Ruby in this example) I want to play online with it

Also, i guess i need to downgrade Sysnand? Since if i do get banned, i wont be able to use the brower explain to get to EmuNAND?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive