I need to help with Nintendo zone

Kadir7838

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello I uninstalled without purposely uninstalling the Nintendo zone of the nand of my 3ds via fbi I wanted to know if it was possible that I recover it, I would like to know if I can find a cia or something like that, can someone send me a dump of his nand so that I recover the file manually myself? Thanks to the helper

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I uninstalled without purposely uninstalling the Nintendo zone of the nand of my 3ds via fbi I wanted to know if it was possible that I recover it, I would like to know if I can find a cia or something like that, can someone send me a dump of his nand so that I recover the file manually myself? Thanks to the helper
I am not trying to be a jerk, but this is the fifth time that you have been told that you cannot ask for copyrighted material on this website. You need to look somewhere else. No one is sending you any copyrighted files. No one is going to provide you with any links to copyrighted material.

You simply need to look a little harder on Google.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Kadir7838

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
DTell me what to look for and I'll please do it
Je n'essaie pas d'être un imbécile, mais c'est la cinquième fois qu'on vous dit que vous ne pouvez pas demander de matériel protégé par le droit d'auteur sur ce site Web. Vous devez chercher ailleurs. Personne ne vous envoie de fichiers protégés par le droit d'auteur. Personne ne vous fournira de liens vers du matériel protégé par le droit d’auteur.

Il vous suffit de chercher un peu plus attentivement sur Google.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DTell me what to look for and I'll please do it
For the SIXTH time, you cannot ask for LINKS to copyrighted materials on this website. You need to look somewhere else. We can't tell you where, because that would be providing links to copyrighted or pirated content.

You need to find it on your own, but not on this website.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Kadir7838

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Si vous avez supprimé un titre système, comme Nintendo Zone, exécutez simplement une mise à jour système à partir des paramètres système (ou de la société de récupération, intégrée à toutes les 3DS) et tout ce qui manque sera réinstallé.
I've already done this but it tells me that no update is available
Post automatically merged:

If you deleted a System Title, like Nintendo Zone, just run a System Update from System Settings (or the recovery firm, built-in on all 3DSes) and it'll reinstall whatever's missing.
Where is the recovery firm ?

Kadir7838

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
...Safe Mode isn't working?
why don't you use sysUpdater?
That was my question: What do you mean by "you can't create the cia folders for the uptade file"
Bro the safe mode does'nt work , i tried to use sysUpdater but you must download cia folders for the updates files for use the sysUpdater https://gbatemp.net/threads/3dnus-mod-by-dr-hacknik.392360/ But I can't do it so impossible to use sysUpdater if you can ever make the files for me and send them to me it would suit me a lot.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can someone send me a dump of his nand so that I recover the file manually myself?
Nope. Distributing pirated/copyrighted files is against the rules. Have you ever read the terms thoroughly, good sir? :tpi:

Kadir7838

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lets see. Do you have a Nand Backup made of your console?
Yeah i have an Backup because without Nintendo zone in my Backup

Just Tell me if it is possible to have a cia or when professional develops one

Or make a tuto to how to use sysUpdater 3ds

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just Tell me if it is possible to have a cia or when professional develops one
You're not supposed to keep asking people to send you downloads to illegal material, its in the site rules, you seem to not have common sense reading them. :rofl2::rofl2:

Or make a tuto to how to use sysUpdater 3ds
You don't need a tutorial to use sysUpdater, instructions are on the GitHub repo.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you tried sysupdater, recovery menu and It doesn't work, you only options is to do a nand restore or ctrtransfer or wait for new firmware update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto