Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
gw.jpg

"Late this afternoon news hit that a Hong Kong gaming magazine GameWave had information on Persona coming to the PSP. Well, we got a copy of the magazine in front of us so let’s find out!

The good news is something about a Persona PSP game is in the issue since it’s on the cover!

gw7.jpg

Oh I see the news about the PSP version of Persona comes from a retail listing. However, there is a registered product number associated to the potential release so the news seems about Persona arriving on the PSP sounds probable. GameWave brought news that Disgaea Portable 2 was coming out faster than Nippon Ichi could announce it so they probably have something here. Now that the Persona series has hit its stride in North America it seems likely Atlus USA will take care of this and give Persona a proper release."

Source

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Always wanted to check this series out. I'll probably get 4 soon, and then maybe this.

And is that a .hack// PSP game in there? Is that also new, or did I miss it. Absolutely love the .hack// series, it would be awesome on the PSP.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Valkrys said:
Nice. Always wanted to check this series out. I'll probably get 4 soon, and then maybe this.

And is that a .hack// PSP game in there? Is that also new, or did I miss it. Absolutely love the .hack// series, it would be awesome on the PSP.
Yep, a .hack game is being dev'd on the PSP.
.hack//LINK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz