Hacking Persona 2 - Eternal Punishment EBOOT

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would request some help with this EBOOT i can't seem to make a working copy i guess because not having the popsloader 4.01 and changing ID thing that supposed to fix this version before.
The lag in question involve the music and game slowdown especially in menu and during text events.

Does anyone got this game running normally on the PRO B5 ? If yes pls how ? if not any idea how to ?

Tried with the new released 6.39 PRO B6 and as i expected same result
I also just tried with alternative LCFW 6.39 ME-3 give same result

My guess, it would need a way to use popsloader for 6.xx CFW to play this fine again, am i right ? thx for enlightment if any1 can bring

i have tried using PSX2PSP v 1.4.2
Do any1 happen to know a better converter for this game ? or someone has had better result with one in particular ?
I have also tried several ways from iceatea to impaler and popstation gui.. while ripping my Cd from BIN to ISO to IMG

Almost nothing got past black screen after launch, if it even loaded on my PSP (3000 4g with 6.39 pro b6 atm)

I give up on trying waiting for who know how!!

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm...that's odd. I'm using the PSX2PSP 1.4.2 converter, and it's working just fine. I'm running Prome-2 firmware on a PSP 1000, though.

It could be your iso. I'm not sure where you're getting it from (I assume you aren't backing up your own?), but where ever it is, try getting it from a different place? It could just be a bad image.

It seems that a lot of sites now are using .ecm files to save space. If that's the case, the unpacking of a .ecm might be what's messing it up - I tried packing my own backed up copy in a .ecm format to save space, and when I went to unpack it, the first time the file came out corrupted.

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It is an old backup CD from my PSX collection that i had downloaded somewhere i can't remember from 10 years ago

I tried using it and also images from the net, even some rebuilded from eboots

Im french and this game never came out in my country so i never got an original copy, sadly

i guess you have access to the popsloader and 4.01 that fix the game maybe on your psp 1000 and your cfw ? lucky ><
thanks for your message i hope to find a way else than replay it on my old psx and the couch ^^

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Rip it to Bin and Cue format with Alcohol 52% and then use CDDA Popstation 1.24 to convert using SLPS02100 for the GameID

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thank xist i tried to install alcohol 52% but setup bug would not let me on 3 different dl so i tried with 120% though i got .MDF files as only option to rip my CD

CDDA popstation 1.24 i could not find any download link except a forum maxconsoles not letting me register
so i tried ripping with imgburn and got BIN and CUE and i used Simple Popstation GUIv221 Beta that has support for CDDA

result cannot go past the SONY launch screen it stays black
frown.gif

thx for trying to help me though

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
You're using a GUI again....

Rip it to Bin/Cue and use the CDDA 1.24 here with the gameID i mentioned before and don't worry about customisation yet.

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks for the link i managed to run the app and make an eboot
what i did is put in same folder base.pbp and keys.bin and popstation 1.24

command D :\> popstation p2 slps02100 9 p2.bin

the eboot launch and display a screen about playstation converted to psp and then back to my XMB says (80020148)
then i tried putting keys.bin along on my memory stick with the eboot and it stayed on black screen

it rly work for you flawlessly on a cfw 6.xx like PRO or the Me-3 using this convert method xist ? what i do wrong >

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, maybe i should have made it clear from the off but i'm not using PRO (as most people here are probably already aware)

What i'd suggest is to try the same process but with some alternative GameID's first such as ones in the bold font here

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
xist said:
Sorry, maybe i should have made it clear from the off but i'm not using PRO (as most people here are probably already aware)

What i'd suggest is to try the same process but with some alternative GameID's first such as ones in the bold font here

Thanks for trying to help me but nothing works for me with this one.. il wait for a fix someday, hopefully a poploader devlopped for PRO *wink*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...