• Start date
  • Views 8,302
  • Replies 62

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Isn't this just Minority Report but more modern?

And ironically the show seemed really uninteresting. Yet again the only shows I see myself watching for the rest of the year are Modern Family and Dexter.

EDIT: The Walking Dead too.

God I am in love with Dexter. I can't believe I've never watched the show before.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah Mr Reese ftw! I find it so funny how the series starts off with everyone looking so fit then in comes season 2... hello bellies :P Wish there was more fight scenes. At least there is some fights that Reese can't win. Read something that JJ Abrams and one of the Nolan brothers are a part of the production of these series?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Yeah Mr Reese ftw! I find it so funny how the series starts off with everyone looking so fit then in comes season 2... hello bellies :P Wish there was more fight scenes. At least there is some fights that Reese can't win. Read something that JJ Abrams and one of the Nolan brothers are a part of the production of these series?

you are correct the younger brother Jonathan Nolan is the Creator.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
10 megs of GIF soulx?

Anyway I toddled over to a friend's yesterday and in the absence of anything else to do we watched the new person of interest. Strongest series opener of things I have watched thus far and probably one of the better things I saw in TV in the last few months. Not all time spectacular but did well for me.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please tell me I'm not the only one still watching this because holy shit tonight's episode was the best thing I've seen in weeks. Ending's been obvious for a couple weeks leading up to it but I'm glad they apparently went through with it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Series openings and closings with the occasional mid series break seem to be the things that cause most conversation around here.

Anyway a slight bit of inconsistent gunplay aside this show is slowly dragging itself above its station. Glad it became on of the first shows I broke my "do not watch until it is cancelled or has a backlog" type thing.

ipwndeveloper

Trophies
Website
gb4iphone.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
It was a good episode last on Tuesday, however I am gonna watch it tonight, as I've had to work overtime the last couple of days, and did not have time. Thank whoever invented DVR!

Edit:
Just watched this weeks episode... what just happend....I,.. I was not expecting THAT.
:blink:

D

Deleted_171835

OP
This episode, :'(

The last couple of episodes have been some of the best TV I've watched in awhile, can't believe more people here aren't watching this.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Season finale and the show just went balls-out fuck shit up 1984 AI's exist deal with it sci-fi territory.

If you aren't watching this, what's wrong with you?

Reactions: ipwndeveloper

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A potential for an interesting direction now, hopefully it follows the trail Burn Notice blazed rather than squandering it.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Finale was great. I was so sad that Fusco wasn't getting enough screen time.

Screen+Shot+2013-11-24+at+4.23.51+PM.png

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just worried about how long the show can keep its quality. It's clearly an excellent show now, but CBS has a tendency to drag shows onwards far after they should have died.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
I'm just worried about how long the show can keep its quality. It's clearly an excellent show now, but CBS has a tendency to drag shows onwards far after they should have died.
I'd think that with this being one of CBS's more critically acclaimed non-procedural shows and the clout of having someone like Jonathan Nolan involved, that they'll end it when the creators feel that it should end. Unless I'm wrong and we get a Person of Interest: Bear de Dog and Root and Shaw's Relevant adventures spinoff 10 years from now, which I'd probably still watch.

Reactions: ipwndeveloper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk