1. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Anybody know if they got their budget slashed? If not then hopefully it means some big set pieces later in the series.

That said some of the gunplay/stories were getting a bit silly in the last series so a toned down version might also work.

2. ComplicatioN

ComplicatioN Broken Barriers

Don't think there have been much news about their budget. Though, the show has been holding its own quite well considering all the other great TV shows on air atm.
    Agreed. All for the toning down of the gunplay, felt that it detracted from the plot more than I'd liked last season. Hopefully they shift the funds going into all that onto the set pieces and vfx work

ipwndeveloper likes this.
  3. Deleted_171835

OP Deleted_171835 Newbie

this show, :bow:

4. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

United States
    I take back everything negative I might've implied about the potential of this season; they've hit just about every shot they've taken and tonight's episode was five different kinds of excellent.

5. Costello

Costello Headmaster
    Administrator

I stopped watching in the middle of season 2 (or 3, can't remember) this show was really getting overly repetitive...
    felt like watching the same stuff in every episode... and I'm not just talking about the intro and credits :P

6. Ashtonx

Ashtonx n0l1f3

Poland
    So basically you quit right before it got awesome? oh well, your loss.

ipwndeveloper and Deleted_171835 like this.
  7. Deleted_171835

OP Deleted_171835 Newbie

It's the nature of a semi-procedural show but trust me when I say, things change. Plus you know, if you're that far in, you might as well stick with it. ;)

8. Ashtonx

Ashtonx n0l1f3

Poland
    btw, sucks they cancelled almost human... same producer, also awesome.

9. Deleted_171835

OP Deleted_171835 Newbie

Almost Human was good but too procedural. No overarching story and didn't seem like it was going anywhere.

10. Ashtonx

Ashtonx n0l1f3

Poland
    There was story they just messed up order of episodes. Besides poi didn't exactly have great overarching story in the begining too.

11. Costello

Costello Headmaster
    Administrator

this is what I wanted to hear.
    if it gets awesome after that point, then I might as well resume where I left ?

12. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Tonight's episode was completely unexpected.

MAJOR SPOILERS! DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN TODAY'S AIRING!
    I did NOT expect Shaw to actually have the hots for Root. That came out of left field, although it was minorly foreshadowed as Root and her were shooting at the Samaritan operatives (How she mentioned they worked so well together and that she wish it could continue). Then it got all super depressing with Root basically screaming her face off as they think Shaw was killed, although next week's preview says quite the opposite.
    I can't wait for next week though.

13. Ashtonx

Ashtonx n0l1f3

Poland
    You might as well, here's a nice highlight reel of s3 but it does contain some spoilers i guess i'd recommed going along without watching.

and current season trailer, again might be spoilers if you didn't see previous seasons:

14. Flame

Flame Me > You

just watched this episode...

like in chess, some times you need to sacrifice the queen.

15. Deleted_171835

OP Deleted_171835 Newbie

Probably my favourite episode of the series...!

The music that played during each simulation!, the slow-mo effects, the chess flashbacks with the machine, FUSCO AND ROOT, the "simplified simulation", ROOT AND SHAW, and the ending with Shaw. Like I love most episodes of Person of Interest but this episode was unabashedly good, a straight A in my book.

...Shaw isn't really dead is she. right...? RIGHT...?

Heard they had to write her out of the show cause the actor is pregnant but maybe she wasn't actually killed and they'll bring her back later. Looking forward to next week.

16. Ashtonx

Ashtonx n0l1f3

Poland
    I dunno if it is the best, it was great though, when
    finch died and then it turns out it was a simulation, i also lol'd at simplified simulation
    Still i think the one i liked the most in this season was last episode with elias.

btw I like how they made this cliffhanger where
    you can hear the shot but can't see who shot who, leaving posibility shaw will survive, then again based on how they killed carter people all already assume shaw is dead and write comments with rip :D

17. ipwndeveloper

ipwndeveloper GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I was not expecting that ending!(even though it was abit spoiled by the scenes for the next episode) It was a great episode, music, slo-mo, and plot. It was fantastic.

18. Hyro-Sama

Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

The ending may have caught me off guard, but I could see that relationship from a mile away. It was being pushed pretty hard in some episodes this season.

19. Deleted_171835

OP Deleted_171835 Newbie

god this episode was so good (terra incognita), first poi episode i actually teared up on.

20. Deleted_171835

OP Deleted_171835 Newbie

wow //season finale

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Interest, Person,