PayPal safety?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Sirbasilpike, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Sirbasilpike
    OP

Sirbasilpike Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2016
    United States
    Has anyone had their paypal account suspended for transferring funds to nds-card? I have quite a bit of money saved in my account, and I don't want it all gone.

2. TheVinAnator

TheVinAnator GBATemp's Greatest Vin

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    it would be pretty hard to get that to happen

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Have paypal gone after the users for sending funds in the past? I suppose you have the obvious criminal stuff but this would be terms of service. We have dozens of examples of receivers but never the senders. It would be an effective tactic I suppose, especially if they have demonstrable stuff of you circumventing things, but I have not seen it.

That said are there no better options with one time credit cards and the like?

4. DutchyDutch

DutchyDutch COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL

Nov 16, 2014
    Netherlands
    I'm pretty sure flashcarts aren't illegal. Downloading games is, but flashcarts in themselves aren't (I'm pretty damn sure).

Why would you use them for anything other than that? Paypal doesn't know.
    And even if they did, they just wouldn't. It's none of their buisness.

5. Sirbasilpike
    OP

Sirbasilpike Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2016
    United States
    Thanks. I didn't know they accepted credit cards. Does MasterCard work? Because it says they're currently blocked by Visa.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

If it wasn't any of their business, they wouldn't cut off people selling them.