Hacking PassMe 2 Mini

Kartel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
These look alot better than PassCard 3, SuperKey & Max Media Launcher imo and the fact that they come in the 3 DS Lite colors makes it a winner!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Kartel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Did I post this in the wrong section my misstake or did an admin move it here? If I posted it in the wrong section could an admin move it to the right one (NDS) then please, thanks.

D

Deleted User

Did I post this in the wrong section my misstake or did an admin move it here? If I posted it in the wrong section could an admin move it to the right one (NDS) then please, thanks.
yes you did
tongue.gif

but anyways, where do i get those? i have been searching around a while but couldn't find it anywhere (only some chinese website i couldn't even read) ... :/

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those look like the pics from yyjoy.com about the dummy card. Just with a PassMe 2 Mini label.

@Takeshi: Babelfish is your friend, makes browsing chinese sites very easy. Just copy and paste text, the translate webpage doesn't work well with many sites.

xxx_boy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
I just have one black one. It is not a dummy card.
I used it with miniSD supercard and SD supercard, it works good.
I donot know where you can get other colors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...