Parents confiscated gadgets and can't find them!

Alexander_001

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Trophies
0
Age
25
XP
122
Country
About a year ago, my parents confiscated my 3DS, DS Lite and smartphone because I destroyed my bully's locker at school. Now they can't remember where they hid my things! Obviously I can't locate them using an app because the battery's dead, so is there any way I can find them without rummaging around the house and causing a mess? I'm sure all my gadgets are hidden in the same place, and I'm almost certain that they are hidden in my parent's room, which is always locked. (I know where they keep the keys).
All you gbatempers have been of such help to me lately, and I would appreciate it if you would help me out!
 
I remember my mother losing my confiscated iPod Nano about ~10 or 11 years ago. Later she admitted (a few years back) that she probably accidentally threw it away when she was recycling paper (there were some newspapers on the table and she threw it on one, then put one on top of it probably).

Anyway, this sounds like it's not your responsibility, but theirs. You should have a firm talk with your parents.
 
when i was little my parents used to hide my ps1/ps2 between blankets.
we usually had alot of blankets ontop of each other just in case and for guests etc.

good luck finding them and hope they did not sell them as one of the comments above stated XD
 
Few years ago I lent my brother my 3ds xl and he likes to just leave it around the house like it's his or something, it ended up going missing for about 8 months, found it in a plastic bag full of random charges/wires for phones and shit in a cupboard, turns out our stepdad was #tidyingup and just shoved loads of shit in a bag and threw it in a storage cupboard (could call it man-tidying, as I do it most of the time myself)

But yeah, you'll find them eventually, probably the last place you look, try your Dad's dildo collection
 
They're lying, they sold your stuff ages ago and now they won't admit it.
or throwed them away after some time thinking he doesn't want them anymore lol

About a year ago, my parents confiscated my 3DS, DS Lite and smartphone because I destroyed my bully's locker at school. Now they can't remember where they hid my things! Obviously I can't locate them using an app because the battery's dead, so is there any way I can find them without rummaging around the house and causing a mess? I'm sure all my gadgets are hidden in the same place, and I'm almost certain that they are hidden in my parent's room, which is always locked. (I know where they keep the keys).
All you gbatempers have been of such help to me lately, and I would appreciate it if you would help me out!
how about request permition to search on their room? you can even argue at the same time you search you will clean stuff

my recomendations:
search on top of furniture (like closets)
between towels (my mother loved to hide stuff inside towels lol)
in the attic\loft (which i don't think so)

i could give more suggestions but how dafuq you want us to know where is your stuff, it's your house, we don't have plants, pictures or had been in there...

PS: good luck finding your mommas dildos (that's the reason parents restrict and close their own rooms)
 
If your mum n dad nick your shit then you should nick their shit.
Start by nicking their car and park it somewhere where they can't find it.
Nick their wedding rings and hide it.

You know what to do.
This is petty, vindictive, and is absolutely what you should do. If they get angry and somehow don't immediately realize the hypocrisy of that, then feel free to explain it to them using whatever language you find deserving.
 
This is petty, vindictive, and is absolutely what you should do. If they get angry and somehow don't immediately realize the hypocrisy of that, then feel free to explain it to them using whatever language you find deserving.

Eye for an eye.
 

Site & Scene News