Hacking Pang Adventures crashes every time

JustKasto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I have a problem with the game Pang Adventures. Every time i run it, it crashes on the title screen. It only happens with this game, any idea about why could it be? I reinstalled several times tim tried different nsp..

JustKasto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im on 6.2 using atmosphere 0.8.3 with a Fat32 SD format. It doesnt give an error code, it just freeze and stay like that untill the batery go down(or hold the power button for somw seconds to hard power off

jpopsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! I have a problem with the game Pang Adventures. Every time i run it, it crashes on the title screen. It only happens with this game, any idea about why could it be? I reinstalled several times tim tried different nsp..
I have the same proble and today I solved it. go to internet setings in your switch and delete or forgot the wifi seting, try runing Pang again an mus run now.

mikey1armstrong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i've run into this problem with Pang. Im on 6.2 using sxos 2.61. The switch is in flight mode and never been connected to the internet. I have installed the nsp through sx installer and tinfoil and also tried redownloading the nsp. Any suggestions?

Deece

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same issue here... running atmosphere 0.8.7 on 7.0 and no internet connection or nintendo account linked. Tryed 2 different nsp. Still crashes at the switch logo.

BlackBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has a solution been found? This game crashes on my Switch Oled HWFly v4 but works fine on my other Switch V1 CFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff