Hacking Pandora's Tower - any successful undubs?

KiraKat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So as the title says, anyone find any successful undub. Also I've tried creating a couple but all lead to the infinte loading screen. Tried at least four different ways. Any pointers will be much appreciated, thanks!

P.s. IF this is in the wrong section, someone please move it thanks, (still get confused on where to put these things).

KiraKat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, I'm trying to undub it because the current voice acting in the game isn't exactly to my tastes, some would argue it is "good" but its all opinion. Anywho I just enjoy the original Japanese voice actors for this game.

I've gone through the files a number of times and haven't seen one like it so far. I did undub The Last Story for myself and that had an index file which had to be edited to work without flaws. But this is just not even playing, it just stays at the loading screen, well the undub versions I tried creating anyway. Haven't tried debuggin as all the files are encrypted and I'm not really at that level of expertise yet.

KiraKat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The index file on The Last Story was only for sound, as far as I saw. Can't exactly remember the name of it, was something like lastworld.csv I think, don't quote me on that heh, although I'm sure the texture files were in the folders somewhere, might've been a texture cache as well, just snoop around the folders a bit, you should find it eventually. Although, most of the files are encrypted, so uh have fun if the files aren't. Index files aren't usually encrypted as far as I know, they're usually comma seperated value files (.csv) or config, something along those lines of databases.

Yeah, I've seen it on a few, but you have to have premium membership to download through their mirrors. I'm not exactly the richest person, so I guess I'll just keep trying, or unless one shows up which is accesable to all, then I'll rip that one apart and see what I was missing.

Reactions: 1 person

Bahamuth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I must made my undub Version.

But it failed.

I replaced both Sound and Movie folders.
But only the movies changed >_<
Gonna try making another one.

Maybe Event folder need to be replaced to?

EDIT: ARGHH!!!
Replaced Event, Movies and sound.
But still english cutscenes T_T except the movies

EDIT 2: Wait.
I might a found the solution.
Will try and test it.
Back in 45 min. to post result and guide if It worked

EDIT 3: Guide -> http://gbatemp.net/t...pandoras-tower/

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat