Not open for further replies.

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gurren Lagann, not so good.
Berserk, shitty manga and even shittier anime.
FLCL, boring, unfunny, LOL SO RANDUM XD shit.
Kaiji, atrocious character design and completely contrived plot.
Hellsing, Twilight except shit.
Ghost in the Shell, pretentious shit with walls of text. I'd rather watch Code Geass than this piece of shit.
RahXephon? If I wanted to watch a shitty Eureka Seven clone, I'd watch Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion, makes about as much sense as a pedophile in a retirement home.
Darker than Black? More like Browner than SHIT
Beck, if I wanted to watch shitty bands, I would go see Tool live.
Claymore, looks like a dick, strong beginning and middle but a cheesy ending.
Cowboy Bebop. Plotless style-over-substance bullshit.
The Girl who Leapt through time? I wish she leapt through a meat grinder.
Koi Kaze, if I thought incest was wrong I would stop having sex with my little sister.
Higurashi, shitty horror bullshit, a failed attempt of Chaos Head.
Akagi. If I wanted to see old people sitting around a table I'd visit my grandma more often.
Spice and Wolf? If I wanted to watch a documentary about economy with a fanservice character thrown in, I wouldn't because it'd be SHIT.
Golden Boy? If I wanted to see a genius get horny, I'd videotape myself masturbating.
Aria, a manga about nothing.
Michiko to Hatchin. Shitty halfassed Boondocks ripoff, the jokes aren't even that funny.
Cromartie Highschool, Lucky Star with men.
Shitugan no Shita. Shitty ripoff of To Aru Majutsu no Index.
Hidamari Sketch, if I wanted to watch a bunch of little girls doing nothing, I'd go and watch my local kindergarden.
Kanon? If I wanted to cry, I'd look at how my life is now.
Mononoke, if I wanted to see a crossdressing, homosexual pothead wearing make-up, I'd move to Brazil.

Eureka 7, more like Gurren Lagann 2.
Serial Experiments Lain? more like Serial Experiments LAME shitsux
BLAME! If I wanted buildings and walking, I'd go outside
GTO? More like GTFO. Shitty shounen is shitty.
Full Metal Panic? More like Code Geass with a shitty tsundere.
Bartender? More like BOREtender.
Hajime no Ippo? If I wanted to see fags jerk eachother off in a steamy shower room, I'd go to a bathhouse.
Maria Holic. Traps got old two years ago.
Kino no Tabi? If I wanted to watch a dyke on a motorcycle, I'd go visit San Francisco instead.
Ichigo Mashimaro, fanservice without fanservice.
Baccano. It's like messing with your media player's seekbar.
Strike Witches, If i wanted to watch fanservice without plot, i would watch hentai.
Legend of the Gaylactating Homos
Mushishi? More like MushiSHIT
Outlaw Star, One Piece in space.
Interstella 5555? If I wanted to watch cheesy music videos, I'd turn on MTV.
Yotsuba. Stupid little bitch runs around and acts "lol so kawaii". NOTHING HAPPENS.
5 Centimeters Per Second? More like 5 Wallpapers Per Second
Jojo's Bizarre Gayventure
Soul Eater? More like Shit Eater. Worse than Naruto.
Grave of the Fireflies? If I wanted to watch a whiny cunt and his little sister fuck around I'd go to Chuck E. Cheese.
Code Geass, if I wanted to watch homosexuals pilot robots, I would watch Gundam Wing.
Nanoha is just Bleach or Naruto but with more pedo pandering.
Death Note. No thanks I'd rather watch CNN.
Last Exile? If I wanted to look at clouds all day, I'd become a meteorologist.
Planetes. As empty as space.

saving for personal use

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Rap. It's like the diarrhea of music: it flows smoothly, but it's still shit.

I made that one up today on my bus after hearing someone listening to some obnoxious rap song.

Don't forget kids, you can't spell crap without rap!

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I thought this was going to be a little more general
tongue.gif

Reminded me of this: http://sandbox.thehold.net/ILX/ThreadSelec...;threadid=27279

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you just say Tool was shit? Have you not heard Lateralus. That album is amazing. You must be deaf.

On a side note, I agree. Rap is shitty. Quite possibly the worst form of music out now. The lyrics are all repetitive and could have been written by a 5 year old majority of the time ie: Soulja Boy

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
You want a list of what I consider over-rated shit? Well here's the start:

- Celebrity culture in its entirity. Don't get me wrong, I'll acknowledge talent where I see it, but so many people these days are famous for just being pretty, or even worse they're famous for absolutely fuck all, they just went on Big Brother or some shite. I don't mind decent actors, singers, etc. But fame should be restricted to those who genuinely earn it.

- Halo 3. Massively over-hyped and over-rated. And then my dumb little brother and his friends spend hours on Forge creating a shopping mall, for days on end without actually firing a single shot. Even spawning a line that brings my piss to a boil, "Don't shoot me, I'm trying to explore." which makes me want to kill budgies with a tea spoon. When this was released it was billed as the biggest thing in the history of the universe. The best graphics, the best story, the best gaming in the whole of creation. I picked it up, played through the single player in like, four hours. And I still rate Timesplitters 2 as the better shooter, it was far more amusing. And not one thing in Halo came close to the almighty Goldeneye. I really don't understand what's so damn revolutionary about this game. It's average at best.

- Final Fantasy 12. That's right, I said it. Not one thing about this game hooked me. At all. I couldn't give a flying fuck about the characters, the story was boring as all hell, the gameplay was slow and just generally dull, and the summons are so piss-weak they get killed by bats. BATS. Bats killed a summon. WTF? This remains to this day the only Final Fantasy game I've ever truly hated.

- Avatar. Along with so many other things that are labelled as 'best evar' I enjoyed Avatar enough, but nothing epic.

- Modern Warfare 2. Again, yeah, I said it. I can appreciate that it's a decent game, even a good game. But I finished the entire campaign in one sitting. I borrowed it overnight from my little brother and played through it in one shot with minimal fuss. And I'm sorry, but you can't sell me a game based purely on online multiplayer.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Entertaining read!

I'd photoshop a cartoony picture of a poop wearing a gold medal, but I'm afraid of what might show up in google/bing image search. So you can use your imaginations instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo