Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have:
3.3 U v1
HBC, USBLoader GX r 573
cIOS Rev 10

Overlord plays fine and everything, except when it automatically save after you beat a boss or something then it completely freeze (I am 99.999% sure that my hard drive DOES NOT have the sleep problem, I pause game for like 30 mins before and never a problem and been using it for months without a glitch). Anyone having this weird problem? Is it some sort of ISO reload or something? is this something that could be fix by alt dol? Thank you guys

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently experienced my first "Freeze" ever, while playing Overlord. I have a Seagate Freeagent Go 500gb with the standby disabled, and have run it through all the tests. My drive is perfect, so there might be some slight issues with that particular game. My game froze in the middle of running around the world, not while saving, and I had to hard power-down the system. Personally, I think you look into safe-updating to 4.0U, or possibly downgrading to 3.2U since they seem the most compatible. I too am using cIOS Rev10, while patiently waiting for Rev14.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive played this game for a few hours and never had any issues.

4.0U
CiosRev12
Usb Loader GX(Newest version at time of games release.I always update the loader anytime i use it so to say what revision i was using at the time is hard to do)

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finished this game on the weekend and it crashed at least once an hour. Once when I approached the quest guy in the town, the rest when loading a level.

It's not your system, the game is a buggy mess.

WiiGuy10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad, I concurred with you guys on the game being badly coded. It seems like a cool game, but I can't take the freeze each hr and I don't want it to kill my wii on the off chance. Maybe someone can use this as a new exploit
biggrin.gif

Well at the least 3/4 has the bug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftCOfjqup_8