XP
Country
Germany
[CFWS]
type=section
name=cfws

[HEKATE]
name=Hekate
path=/bootloader/payloads/hekate_ctcaer_5.5.5.bin (GOT THIS ONE RIGHT )

[ATMOSPHERE]
name=atmosphere
path=/bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin (GOT THIS ONE RIGHT )

but I don't know this one ?) iv been trying for the past 4 days no joke and I cant get it its very frustrating
iv tried so many different paths but i dont know the right one..... it either boot me to atmosphere or Hekate

[ANDROID]
name=Switchroot
path=/atmosphere/reboot_payload.bin
ID=SWANDR
Looks like it need to be this for you:
Code:
[ANDROID]
name=Android
bootId=SWANDR
path=/bootloader/payloads/hekate_ctcaer_5.5.5.bin

If android is properly setup, an booteable manually from Hekate, this block should boot to hekate, and hekate should then automatically start android.

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone who is still on sxos wanne test if the new fastCFWswitch verison is still working on it?

Attachments

• fastCFWswitch-1.3.0-test.zip
    307.5 KB · Views: 85

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@RednaxelaNnamtra Are there any other changes compared to v1.2.0, except that it should run under the SX OS?
1.2.0 should already work on sxos, but in this version I implemented the newer more safe way to reboot to a payload, that atmospheres reboot to payload uses since recently. I just want to make sure, it still works on SXOS before releasing it. ^^

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have tested the v1.3.0 on FW 12.1.0|AMS 0.20.0, but there are problems on reboot to AMS. It comes to a blackscreen. v1.2.0, on the other hand, runs without any problems.

Last edited by Muxi,

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have tested the v1.3.0 on FW 12.1.0|AMS 0.20.0, but there are problems on reboot to AMS. It comes to a blackscreen. v1.2.0, on the other hand, runs without any problems.
What are you exactly trying to reboot to? For me it works with 0.19.5 and 0.20.0 without a problem.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have set the fusee-primary.bin of the AMS version 0.20.0 in the fastCFWswitch config.ini among others for the reboot to AMS.

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have set the fusee-primary.bin of the AMS version 0.20.0 in the fastCFWswitch config.ini among others for the reboot to AMS.
Does atmospheres reboot to payload homebrew work for you?
Does FastCFWswitch show you a line saying "Classic Reboot"?

For me rebooting to Hekate, fusee-primary, reboot-payload.bin and android through hekate works without a problem.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Work on Atmosphere 0.20.0 , but freeze on SXOS need to power off (previous 1.2.0 is working)
Where is it crashing? when rebooting or when opening it? Does it say "Classic Reboot" in SXOS?

deejay87

Trophies
Website
deejay87.fr
XP
Country
France
When i choose in menu to reboot to Atmosphere, overlay and switch is freeze, need to power off, don't say nothing, freeze is directly when i clic the A button
Atmosphere > SXOS : i see the message "Rebooting" and work perfectly
Atmosphere > Android : don't show nothing, reboot is too much quick but work perfectly :)

Last edited by deejay87,

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When i choose in menu to reboot to Atmosphere, overlay and switch is freeze, need to power off, don't say nothing, freeze is directly when i clic the A button
On Atmosphere i see the message "Rebooting"
Ok, then I need to find a better way to detect the need for the classic reboot to payload method, for it to work with sxos.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does FastCFWswitch show you a line saying "Classic Reboot"?
No, I did not notice such a line.
Does atmospheres reboot to payload homebrew work for you?
Yes, this app works, however I have set a different payload for rebooting (ArgonNX, resp. ArgonNX-SE)

@RednaxelaNnamtra
Edit:
I don't know why, but now I can reboot to AMS without any problems under v1.3.0, however no message regarding "Classic Reboot" is displayed. I still had the AMS version 0.19.5 reboot app in my setting before, which resulted in a blackscreen when applied. In the meantime, I have replaced this app with the current version from the AMS 0.20.0 release. Does this app have any influence on the function of fastCFWswitch?

Last edited by Muxi,

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Work on Atmosphere 0.20.0 , but freeze on SXOS need to power off (previous 1.2.0 is working)
Hey, could you please test this version in SXOS, I changed the detection of sxos to reboot the classic way, hopefully this works. ^^

Attachments

• fastCFWswitch-1.3.0-B2.zip
    307.9 KB · Views: 74

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It has nothing to do with a functional test under the SX OS, but I tested the v1.3.0-B2 under AMS 1.0.0 and tried to reboot to Lakka there, but unfortunately this ended in a blackscreen. Under v1.2.0, on the other hand, it works flawlessly.

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It has nothing to do with a functional test under the SX OS, but I tested the v1.3.0-B2 under AMS 1.0.0 and tried to reboot to Lakka there, but unfortunately this ended in a blackscreen. Under v1.2.0, on the other hand, it works flawlessly.
which payload are you exaclty trying to reboot to? could you post your config?

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
which payload are you exaclty trying to reboot to? could you post your config?
Here is my configuration that I use under v1.2.0 to boot lakka (the payload is Hekate), but which leads to blackscreen under v1.3.0-B2.

Attachments

• lakka_config.rar
    651 bytes · Views: 79
Last edited by Muxi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr