Homebrew RELEASE [Overlay]fastCFWswitch

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is it:
fastCFWswitch is a simple overlay to boot into payloads to change between CFWs or boot into tools.
The overlay is base based on Tesla and presents the payloads based on a configuration file on the sd-card.
Its possible to define the entry name and seperate them by categories, the order is currently used directly from the ini file.
An example configuration is included in the release zip.

Requirements:
* A Tesla compatible CFW
* A working Tesla installation
* A Switch with an Erisa SOC, since Mariko switches don't support reboot to payload

Where to get it:
* Latest Release
* Source Code

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,
D

Deleted User

Niiiiice

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Niiice

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would this let you boot into Ubuntu/Lakka/Android? If not could that be an option?
In theory yes, but it would probably need to be put into a payload, unless you configure hekate to autoboot it.

I want to use emuMMC on / off like hekate.
Is it possible to add features?
Thank you so much.
I don't think its currently easily possible, unless you create a custom payload for both settings, since I don't think I can give any parameters to the payload, when using exospheres reboot to payload feature.

Open file failed for sxos how i can fix that please?
Get the SX loader payload.bin from their website and put it somewhere on the sd, if you want to use the example config, use the path "/sxos/reboot_payload.bin".

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: UltimateFight

UltimateFight

Mell-Known Member
Trophies
XP
Country
China
By configs do you mean the Lakka, Android, and Ubuntu configs? Since they aren't payloads.
I don't know, I haven't tried these OS. you can use this homebrew to boot the config from hekate, just like [CFW (SYSNAND)] or [CFW (EMUMMC)].
Since my poor English is difficult to explain clearly, maybe you should try it yourself.:P

mikymax972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In theory yes, but it would probably need to be put into a payload, unless you configure hekate to autoboot it.

I don't think its currently easily possible, unless you create a custom payload for both settings, since I don't think I can give any parameters to the payload, when using exospheres reboot to payload feature.

Get the SX loader payload.bin from their website and put it somewhere on the sd, if you want to use the example config, use the path "/sxos/reboot_payload.bin".

thanks working

Last edited by mikymax972,

bao3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.vultr.com
XP
Country
China
What is it:
fastCFWswitch is a simple overlay to boot into payloads to change between CFWs or boot into tools.
The overlay is base based on Tesla and presents the payloads based on a configuration file on the sd-card.
Its possible to define the entry name and seperate them by categories, the order is currently used directly from the ini file.
An example configuration is included in the release zip.

Requirements:
* A Tesla compatible CFW
* A working Tesla installation

Where to get it:
* Latest Release
* Source Code
How could I boot to CFW(sysnad) ? Witch this tool,I could boot to emuMMC

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The new version is out, it supports setting the pos or id (hekate 5.0.2+) of an hekate configuration entry, that should be loaded, when booting into hekate (version 4.9+). This allows things like switching between Sysnand and emunand or booting into linux when using hekate.

I also updated the readme to show some more informations about the usage.

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks interesting!
I am currently using SX OS 2.9.5 beta and Tesla overlay is working fine.
Am I right when I suppose that with this overlay I can change to atmosphere (and back to SX OS) when having the appropriate payload.bin-files in
sxos/reboot_payload.bin
atmosphere/reboot_payload.bin?
And when I am in atmosphere, how can I come back to SX OS? I have never used atmosphere, but since SX OS is buggy lately I want to try it out...

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks interesting!
I am currently using SX OS 2.9.5 beta and Tesla overlay is working fine.
Am I right when I suppose that with this overlay I can change to atmosphere (and back to SX OS) when having the appropriate payload.bin-files in
sxos/reboot_payload.bin
atmosphere/reboot_payload.bin?
And when I am in atmosphere, how can I come back to SX OS? I have never used atmosphere, but since SX OS is buggy lately I want to try it out...
To reboot back into sxos, you just need to setup tesla for atmosphere, which should just be extracting teslas nx-ovlloader to the SD, since the default folder structure of it is for atmosphere.
You will also need to add sxos payload.bin from their website to your fastcfwswitch settings, or use the example settings and put in in sxos/reboot_payload.bin .

Reactions: jnl1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto