Homebrew RELEASE [Overlay]fastCFWswitch

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would really like to know this as well. I tried searching and this was all I could find. I know it wouldn't be quite AS useful, but I'd still like to have a shortcut to Tinfoil on here haha. Or maybe a shortcut to the Homebrew menu. that would be cool.
Would in theory be possible, but might be better to create a separate app for app shortcuts, since the logic behind the scenes is completely different for rebooting to a payload or starting an app.

For the Homebrew menu it's probably faster to just start a random game from the main menu while holding the R button.

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
stupid question, but what config is needed so that i get the "Stock" option in the overlay?

edit: ok i found examples. i saw that my hekate_ipl.ini doesn't have an id set for stock, so that i can refer to it. Can i just modify the hekate_ipl.ini to add the id or would it cause problems?

Last edited by fudgi,

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
stupid question, but what config is needed so that i get the "Stock" option in the overlay?

edit: ok i found examples. i saw that my hekate_ipl.ini doesn't have an id set for stock, so that i can refer to it. Can i just modify the hekate_ipl.ini to add the id or would it cause problems?
just adding the id to an existing entry should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto